Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post

"Emancipation" "Brief Candle" "The Tenth Commandment" and "Hathor" definitely fall into the category. "The Light" was pretty blah, but I wouldn't rank it with the worst of the worst. But yeah.....season one had most of the duds.

And I'm one of the rare weird people who like "One False Step".
    What? I loved that episode!(btw its called the First Commandment) Maybe its just me but the fact that an SG teamleader would go rogue just makes sense, besides, any episode where the gate opens vertically can't possibly be bad. lol
    sigpic
    sig by Starlover1990

Comment

I have no worst episode. My least favourite would be an episode made up of 20 flash backs dicussed by kingsly in front of the heads of all the nations. I did like the end, when thor beemed in .
      CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
      Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
      Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
      Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
      Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
      Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

UNENDING

...BY FAR, Unending was the worst and so much indignation poured through my veins and arteries after and during this episode - that should have been one, to remeber and to watch over and over.

A lot of people didn't like space race in seson 6 - but I liked that one - not the best - but it was good.
        sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Season One of Stargate was brilliant!

The Light is one of my favourite episodes! Loved the scene when Jack and Sam are walking on the beach and she gets all angst with him.
          sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Ah another one purely because I can not stand that woman who sleazes over my Jack is "Hundred Days" - and she forces him to have a baby and then doesn't tell him immediately that she heard something on the radio. UGH - that woman is a bum.

I liked Hathor and I loved Bad Guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetsamurai View Post
              unending

...by far, unending was the worst and so much indignation poured through my veins and arteries after and during this episode - that should have been one, to remeber and to watch over and over.

A lot of people didn't like space race in seson 6 - but i liked that one - not the best - but it was good.
              I loved space race.
              CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Scientist - Zalenka- Bar

Spoiler:
              Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

UNENDING

...BY FAR, Unending was the worst and so much indignation poured through my veins and arteries after and during this episode - that should have been one, to remeber and to watch over and over.
                Well said, I completely agree. It seems like more and more long running TV shows these days have such disappointing endings, e.g. Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens etc. I was gutted when I watched unending. I just kept thinking, when is it going to get good and give us an end to love...and then it just ended. Stupid stupid episode!

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry but I can't think of any more that I dislike. It would have been interesting if we had an episode where Daniel an Teal'C were given Millatry uniforms and were given stars and stuff .
                  CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Scientist - Zalenka- Bar

Spoiler:
                  Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    I was gutted when I watched unending. I just kept thinking, when is it going to get good and give us an end to love...and then it just ended. Stupid stupid episode!
                    I kept thinking that while watching this poo finale - the hope and almost denial that this was what the writers were giving us as the final episode - I kept thinking, "Please get better....please"

I would love to write my own ending - and I think I might just do it - I can't let them know - they might sue me for writing a better ending, lol.
                    Cameron's idea of Zombies in the 200th episode would have been better!

Comment

"200th" for me. I know they were celebrating their run but I felt it was a complete waste of time. I tuned in expecting some dramatic storyline or some sort of explosion etc and all I got was puppets...

Comment

Worst episode for me was "Urgo"... god that guy was so annoying

Comment

I would love to write my own ending - and I think I might just do it - I can't let them know - they might sue me for writing a better ending, lol.
                          Haha, you should write it. Maybe all the GW team could pitch in...we could have it up on YouTube inside a month!!!

Originally posted by mikeX View Post
                          "200th" for me. I know they were celebrating their run but I felt it was a complete waste of time. I tuned in expecting some dramatic storyline or some sort of explosion etc and all I got was puppets...
                          Yeah, you're right. That was awful

Originally posted by Velocy View Post
                          Worst episode for me was "Urgo"... god that guy was so annoying
                          Really? I quite enjoyed it lol. Although he was meant to be annoying, I don't think it was probably scripted to be so annoying!!

sigpic

Comment

We should youtube it! I'm learning animation so we could animate the episode!

Comment

We should youtube it! I'm learning animation so we could animate the episode!
                              Cool

Couldn't be any worse than Infinity

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                Can only pick 1, for me it has got to be Family Ties, what a worthless episode, hated every moment of it.
                                You really think Family Ties is the worst? Worse than the likes of Emancipation, Space Race, The First Commandment and so on? Really??

Comment

Working...
                                X