Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And i felt guilty for years cause i didn't like "one false step"................ better now

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
      But it is Brief Candle and Cold Lazarus that I can't stand for some reason
      Growing sick of how many times they could figure out a new way of having RDA play "not-quite-normal-Jack" within the first 10 episodes?

Comment

I'd have to say One False Step because it was completely pointless and Citizen Joe because having all of Sg1 being told again through some guy talking with his friends and family was boring. Apart from those two I enjoyed pretty much every episode although some I liked less than others.
        sigpic

Comment

I would like to know which episode each cast member, and the producers, of SG1 liked the least.

~Dave

Comment

My worst was Politics hated that ep immensely
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I am surprised this one has not been mentioned:

Mobius, I saw no point in it at all other than to take up 2 hours.

Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell:
              The hard part of this team is not risking your own life, it's watching your friends take chances with theirs.

Comment

I've seen Politics and Disclosure brought up a few times. I actually think they're pretty good, for what they are. Clip shows in general can be pretty lame, but these aren't just complete filler episodes like ST:TNG's Shades of Gray. By shutting the SGC down and introducing Kinsey, and revealing the existence of the Stargate to other countries, those episodes had long-lasting effects on the show.

Admittedly Citizen Joe was a throwaway episode, though I found it humorous.

Comment

So, I figure, there's probably one in each season I didn't like, so . . . here they are!

S1. The Nox. Yeah, I'll probably hear it about this one. But the Nox themselves are just too much of a Deus ex Machina - and I found parts of the ep a little 'out there'. A bow and arrow? For cryin' out loud. . .
                  S2. One False Step. Whoo. Don't even know what to say about this one.
                  S3. Deadman Switch. Even for a throwaway ep, this seemed random.
                  S4. The First Ones. Mostly just because I don't really like the Unas storylines.
                  S5. This season was so good. . . I'd have to go with Red Sky or the Fifth Man. Red Sky was a little incongruous, and the Fifth Man just irritated me, as we didn't ever hear anything else about the alien.
                  S6. Sight Unseen. Best left that way. . .
                  S7. Avenger 2.0 (excepting the last scene ) Felger irritated the crap out of me. . .
                  S8. I loved this season. Citizen Joe. If only because it's a clip-show. Loved the comedy, though.
                  S9. Prototype. I just couldn't get into this ep.
                  S10. Bounty. SG-1 has had some amazingly good 'throw-away' eps. This isn't one of them.

These, for me, were definitly the lowest points. Mostly due to the fact that we've seen how GOOD some of the stories are.

Comment

Not counting the clip shows (which I don't consider true episodes) there are a bunch I really don't like and wouldn't bother to watch again: Bad Guys, Bounty, Brief Candle, Cold Lazarus, Maternal Instinct, Talion.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I have more than one for each season, but I will try to restrain myself and only pick one:

S1: Emancipation
                      S2: Spirits
                      S3: Maternal Instinct
                      S4: Divide and Conquer
                      S5: Summit/Last Stand
                      S6: Abyss
                      S7: Either Grace because it is terminally boring or Heroes II because they kill Janet
                      S8: Threads
                      S9: Difficult to pick - I hated most of the Ori story line
                      S10: 200 - while it had some funny moments, most of it was bad (IMHO anyway), aside from that, the same goes for this season as for season 9.

-Skadi
                      sigpic
                      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Glad to see everyone ISN'T following the 'pick only one' rule...because I don't think I could! Oh, and quick aside: I liked One False Step, and Citizen Joe, loved Moebius and 200 is one of my top 5. Love love LOVE that one! To each their own!!

Ok, back to 'worst ever' (for me):
                        Emancipation, Grace, Space Race and absolutely mostly sincerely: A Hundred Days, I can't even watch it all the way through!!! Blech!

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                          I have more than one for each season, but I will try to restrain myself and only pick one:

S1: Emancipation
                          S2: Spirits
                          S3: Maternal Instinct
                          S4: Divide and Conquer
                          S5: Summit/Last Stand
                          S6: Abyss
                          S7: Either Grace because it is terminally boring or Heroes II because they kill Janet
                          S8: Threads
                          S9: Difficult to pick - I hated most of the Ori story line
                          S10: 200 - while it had some funny moments, most of it was bad (IMHO anyway), aside from that, the same goes for this season as for season 9.

-Skadi
                          Wow . . . Abyss, Threads, and Heroes II are probably all in my top five. Different strokes for different folks, eh?

Comment

Honestly, i hate "The Gamekeeper" ep in season 4 i think not sure but thats just a boring episode very predictble and has been replayed on sky 1 to much lol, just for the record i liked 200 and space race.
                            Family ties was pretty bad though, but Gamekeeper for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                              Glad to see everyone ISN'T following the 'pick only one' rule...because I don't think I could! Oh, and quick aside: I liked One False Step, and Citizen Joe, loved Moebius and 200 is one of my top 5. Love love LOVE that one! To each their own!!

Ok, back to 'worst ever' (for me):
                              Emancipation, Grace, Space Race and absolutely mostly sincerely: A Hundred Days, I can't even watch it all the way through!!! Blech!
                              Forgot 100 Days (probably trying to block it from my memory, thanks for reminding me ) add that to my list.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Um, this is difficult - I'm happy some people have picked more than one, because I'm going to do that also

Emancipation, Urgo (*shudder*), Divide and Conquer, Grace, 200
                                sigpic
                                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Working...
                                X