Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst SG-1 ep: Three-way tie between Grace, Space Race and Family Ties. All equally unwatchable.

Comment

I'm only two Seasons in so far, but so far Holiday is one of the big disappointments alongside Hathor. I didn't mind The Nox due to my appreciation of Armin Shimmerman who shows a completely different side to his acting in contrast to his Quark character on DS9. One False Step was weak but I have to tip my hat to it for at least trying to do something different. If the aliens spoke English in that episode, then it would have been an epic fail. I also enjoyed the brief CGI sequence at the end. But only just a pass, not much more.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
        Worst SG-1 ep: Three-way tie between Grace, Space Race and Family Ties. All equally unwatchable.

*giggles*...yeah they're all pretty dreadful aren't they?.....but I'd still watch them over Avenger 2.0 and Gemini.....both so awful I can never, and will never, bring myself to watch them again....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

200. It's the only SG-1 ep i did not watch more then once.
          sigpic

Comment

I'd have to say Icon or Sight Unseen. Both had premises similar to other Stargate stories, but weren't as well executed.

Avenger 2.0 as a runner up.
            Spoiler:
            Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Cold Lazarus and One false Step. They just seemed too tedious.

Comment

Space Race was really bad. And I don't care much about 200 either.

Comment

Oh - Wormhole Xtreme! Sorry, but not for me.

Comment

I would have to go with "One False Step". That is the one SG-1 episode I always avoid when re-watching the series.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Without a single doubt One False Step. In fact I never watched the complete episode, after 20 minutes of watching the white dudes jump around their huts I pressed the stop button and made a vow never to even attempt watching it again.

Even though the episode poses a very interesting and realistic question the way they handled it was just... meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Broadside View Post
                        Without a single doubt One False Step. In fact I never watched the complete episode, after 20 minutes of watching the white dudes jump around their huts I pressed the stop button and made a vow never to even attempt watching it again.

Even though the episode poses a very interesting and realistic question the way they handled it was just... meh...
                        i thought that was good, not one of my favorites but good.

sigpic
                        Sig made by squirrely1
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                        *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Hmm... Let's look at the options...

Bane [ugh].
                          Emancipation [felt like a Xena episode].
                          Hathor [Look at his pouch!].
                          Urgo [Ur... GO!].
                          The Other Guys [Dumb and just plain old dumb.].
                          Space Race [A painfully out of place Star Trek concept that was done far better ON Star Trek].
                          Affinity [Seriously? Seriously?! Teal'c is Shaft? Seriously?!?!]
                          Citizen Joe [The ONE SG-1 episode I've never been able to finish watching.]

If I had to pick one, I'd say Citizen Joe. If we're talking non-clip shows... Affinity.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Politics I HATED that ep with a passion and it set up my least favorite SG-1 Storyline NID/Trust with Kinsey whom I could've done without he was not a character that I loved to hate like Bester on Babylon 5 or Q on ST TNG. He was annoying and pointless and it was a waste of screen time for me nothing against the actor I just hated that storyline it was boring and this ep set the tone for how this would play out.
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                              Hmm... Let's look at the options...

Bane [ugh].
                              Emancipation [felt like a Xena episode].
                              Hathor [Look at his pouch!].
                              Urgo [Ur... GO!].
                              The Other Guys [Dumb and just plain old dumb.].
                              Space Race [A painfully out of place Star Trek concept that was done far better ON Star Trek].
                              Affinity [Seriously? Seriously?! Teal'c is Shaft? Seriously?!?!]
                              Citizen Joe [The ONE SG-1 episode I've never been able to finish watching.]

If I had to pick one, I'd say Citizen Joe. If we're talking non-clip shows... Affinity.
                              What are wrong with these exactly there not that awful, I can see why you wouldn't like Space Race but it's just a bit of fun.

But I whole-heartily argee with Hathor, I can't put into words how much I DEPISE her AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! and also RepliCarter in Gemini s8 ep11

Comment

Emancipation
                                "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Working...
                                X