Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat is your WORST episode of SG-1 ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
    I have no worst episode. My least favourite would be an episode made up of 20 flash backs dicussed by kingsly in front of the heads of all the nations. I did like the end, when thor beemed in .
    i agree with this... i just cant think of the name of it either!!!

Comment

Disclosure?

Supreme Commander.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Worst episode ever: Divide and Conquer.
        It's the only episode that I absolutely refuse to watch.

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
        I'm shocked no one has said Gemini. I'd rank that one as the worst episode I've seen on any TV show, let alone SG!
        Originally posted by GateofDOOM View Post
        The reason I didn't mention this episode is because I had temporarily succeeded in blocking it from my memory.
        But now that you mention it, I believe this episode is the only one that could successfully be used against me as torture.
        Okay, thanks for that lovely reminder. I had also blocked Gemini from my mind. Yeah, almost as torturous for me as Divide and Conquer. But not quite.

There are only a few other episodes that I purposefully avoid: Grace, Hathor, and Talion, primarily. But still, I will watch them on occasion.
        Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
        Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

i really hated that episode where the SGC UAV crashed into some plant and then SG1 (really only daniel) was worried they'd cause genocide of something like that. turns out the people and the plant depend on each other to live, god what a boring episode and urgo the guy was so effing annoying the only good part was when teal'c chugged that mug of coffee
          *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
            i really hated that episode where the SGC UAV crashed into some plant and then SG1 (really only daniel) was worried they'd cause genocide of something like that. turns out the people and the plant depend on each other to live, god what a boring episode and urgo the guy was so effing annoying the only good part was when teal'c chugged that mug of coffee

One False Step.

Heh, I liked that one, but that's cause I'm cahrazy!

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post
            Worst episode ever: Divide and Conquer.
            It's the only episode that I absolutely refuse to watch.

Okay, thanks for that lovely reminder. I had also blocked Gemini from my mind. Yeah, almost as torturous for me as Divide and Conquer. But not quite.

There are only a few other episodes that I purposefully avoid: Grace, Hathor, and Talion, primarily. But still, I will watch them on occasion.
            Talion and Divide and Conquer are probably the only episodes that I have only watched once.

Alas, I was accidentally exposed to Gemini a second time!
            "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

[
              Talion and Divide and Conquer are probably the only episodes that I have only watched once.

Consider yourself fortunate. I think I've seen D & C two or three times. Trust me, the repeated viewings were not pretty. The good news is, now no one will force me to watch it with them because my friends know I will complain loudly throughout.

Gemini... yeah, I also saw it twice. *shudders*

But, I also like One False Step. It's funny! And Bad Guys, which several people here seem to hate, is one of my favorites.
              Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
              Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Too many too count. Especially in Season7 and 8.

Comment

Hey there!!!!
                  I have to admit there are not alot of episodes that i don't like but if i had to pick one it would be 'emancipation'. Every time i see it i totally cringe however love the fact that carter kicks butt at the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post
                    Consider yourself fortunate. I think I've seen D & C two or three times. Trust me, the repeated viewings were not pretty. The good news is, now no one will force me to watch it with them because my friends know I will complain loudly throughout.

Gemini... yeah, I also saw it twice. *shudders*

But, I also like One False Step. It's funny! And Bad Guys, which several people here seem to hate, is one of my favorites.
                    I like Bad Guys! Don't get me wrong, there were some problems with the plot and the characters etc...
                    But it's so funny that I can forgive it for the occasional re-watch.

Bounty I liked even more.
                    "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by Velocy View Post
                      Worst episode for me was "Urgo"... god that guy was so annoying

Comment

One False Step.

lol that sound really funny to me for some reason
                        *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

S1- Emancipation
                          S2- Spirits
                          S3- Past and Present
                          S4- Beneath the Surface
                          S5- The Sentinel
                          S6- The Other Guys
                          S7- Space Race
                          S8- Moebius Pt 1+2
                          S9- The Scourage
                          S10- Talion

I really enjoy most of the comic episodes. Each time I see '200' I enjoy it more. To me, from the middle of season 4 until the end of season 6 was less enjoyable than the rest of the series.

Comment

talion, family ties and emancipation, easily.

Comment

It has to be season 2's One False Step.

Comment

I can't decide! For me it's a real toss-up between Emancipation, Space Race and Gemini! At least all my least favorites weren't in the same season!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X