This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala and the Ori

In the episode Avalan pt1 Vala told us she was pregnant. The child turned out to be Adria, the Orici (half human halve Ori). When she is born we learn that the Ori impregnated Vala.
    However the Ori did not know the excistence of human life in the Milky Way before Vala's and Daniel's minds traveled to the Ori Galaxy (Avalon pt2 and Origin).

How did the Ori made Vala pregnant before they even knew she (and the rest of the lowers in the galaxy) excisted?

It wasn't in Avalon that Vala got pregnant.

Things went kinda like this.
    Avalon - Vala comes to Earth they find the Ancient treasures and her and Daniel go to the Ori galaxy in mind alone.

In Beachead Vala destroys the Ori supergate, and she's sucked in their galaxy in the process.

Later in Crusade (episode 19) she conects to Daniel and tells everyone what happened to her including the fact that she's pregnant.

Camelot - Vala returns to the MW galaxy.

Adria was born at the start of season 10 - Flesh and Blood.
    sigpic

Comment

.: What jasminaGo said - I think you got it confused with Vala joking to Daniel "I'm pregnant" with a large chance of it being his (if I recall), which was most obviously a lie.

Comment

No in Avalon Vala said that she thought that the baby was Daniel's

Comment

She did. She was also joking.

We only learn Vala is really pregnant in Crusade. That's when she's impregnated by the Ori.
          Last edited by PengYn; 02 April 2008, 05:16 AM. Reason: can't spell
          sigpic

Comment

If it was a joke it was quite a stupid one

Comment

I think it was a very "Vala like" joke
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X