No announcement yet.

Gateworld Virtual Fleet 3.0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want a know a tribute we'd all enjoy?

Spoiler:
    You really want to know?

Spoiler:
    Stop posting the text equivalent of the wall of china every other post!

Comment

I meant that I'm not on the list of members!!!!!
      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

You were! Everyone was, but i couldnt so i put a link to who posted. At first it was all really cool, there was links to everyone's profiles and everything. But i couldnt fit it in cos the HTML was taking up too much room.
        Stop posting the text equivalent of the wall of china every other post
        Your never getting that present, Not all of us need to post in every thread in the section with less than 10 words.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Nope. I looked very closely. I'm not there.

Maybe I can't see my own name? (like on the 'Recent Posts' page)

Edit: I figured it out! The link for GWVF 3.0 members takes you to the 2.0 list again!
          sigpic

Comment

Ahh! I was going to say cos your...

immhotep 1,595
            Crazy Tom 1,296
            Buba uognarf 1,068
            Lt. Col. Mcoy 979
            Major Mike David 859

4th on my list, ill change the link.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

That makes more sense.

*goes off to wonder how Tom can possibly have more posts than him in the fleet - must rectify*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                That makes more sense.

*goes off to wonder how Tom can possibly have more posts than him in the fleet - must rectify*
                It seems that some people have disappeared off the face off the earth. Like me, I haven't posted anything important since my time travel battle, which was I think in the 300's
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

There are a number of lost faces in the fleet. Many in fact.
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

Yes a lot of lost faces. Come back......
                    Found bubas first entry into the fleet a couple of months ago.
                    It was during the slayer vs leviathon war in 1.0 for flagship of the fleet.

Comment

Did the others just get bored and drop what they were doing here before or where they murdered or something and we don't know about it?
                      Visit my Website

Comment

It was during the slayer vs leviathon war in 1.0 for flagship of the fleet.
                        I cant even remember that far back...needs to go looking. So wait there was two flagship wars? My old age is getting to me.
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

That was the only one in 1.0. But ours was more subdued lol. Well the slayer/leviathon vote.

Comment

You mena the challenger leviathon vote. Man i cant believe it only took like 20 pages to vote in all the ships. FM was bloody amazing. It was much quicker and easier back then. You know i keep saying new fleets should farm 1.0 for ships. Its because the voting system was so different, you voted OUT ships you didnt like instead of voting FOR ships. And so loads of great designs got disgarded, like the challenger, which was the begining of the ship AJT/Zake war against me...i just noticed something though, Buba..you NEG'ed leviathon twice in a single round. Mean.

Hehe, its fun looking back that far. But that vote really put a chip on AJT's shoulder, its why connie was designed, so he could get battleship in 2.0, which he did, and then i introduced the dreadnaut class to out do it and put Gaia in. Damn that a mean and bi+chy time. For those who werent around, you wont get the humour but it was quite funny at times the rows between me and zake. Painful at the time, but like favourate memories now.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                              Ahh! I was going to say cos your...

immhotep 1,595
                              Crazy Tom 1,296
                              Buba uognarf 1,068
                              Lt. Col. Mcoy 979
                              Major Mike David 859

4th on my list, ill change the link.
                              Holy crap, I am the second most frequent poster in this fleet!

Anyways, that's about to drop off a bit, for the next while at least, my computer suffered some sort of software problem, and it's out of commision, I'll try to keep up.

Comment

Wow... that's... alot of posts...
                                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                                X