X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarcazmo The Clown
    uhhhh...WHAT? could you explain this better? (
    I have a picture, I'll e-mail it to you. I can't seem to work out how to put a picture into a post

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinarsam

And they better put Sam and Jack together if this is the last ep or I'll scream!
      Seems there'll be screaming either way, because I'll scream if they do.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
        Seems there'll be screaming either way, because I'll scream if they do.

whatever they do, someone's gonna scream...no way will everyone like everything that will happen. i would just like ship in the end because shippers have been ridiculed, ignored and generally given a bad time in the last season....we'd have been happy with less if we hadn't been given Affinity and Chimera. Now, after that, we want our shippy ending.
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I heard Part I was written by M&M, and Part II by RCC, and that its the time travel/alternate timeline story to end all time travel/alternate timeline stories -a story so full of twists and turns that one of the producer's heads actually exploded trying to understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
            I heard Part I was written by M&M, and Part II by RCC, and that its the time travel/alternate timeline story to end all time travel/alternate timeline stories -a story so full of twists and turns that one of the producer's heads actually exploded trying to understand it.
            LOL!
            It's good to see yours wasn't one of them!

Hmmmm.... does this mean you have quite a rollercoaster ride in store for us???
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Oh, I would have liked to have seen that! (More explosions! LOL)

(Does Martin Wood direct? I miss him!)

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
              in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Having just finished watching the second half of the Season opener of Andromeda. I noticed one of the character's making a refernce to making a *Moebius Turn* in his route from the season finale to where they are now....Were the writers aware that Andromeda was using this set up as well?

Which sounds very similar to what you have just described.

Tame
                Last edited by TameFarrar; 01 October 2004, 08:04 PM.
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Is anyone else alarmed that we now have three separate threads with Exploding Heads?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    Is anyone else alarmed that we now have three separate threads with Exploding Heads?
                    Must be contagious. *moves away from Madeleine and Joe, just in case*

So does this mean my theory about Daniel returning to the wrong universe in TBFTGOG was right and that everything that has happened since then hasn't been "real"? *ducks barrage of rotten fruit and pointy objects*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

So does this mean my theory about Daniel returning to the wrong universe in TBFTGOG was right and that everything that has happened since then hasn't been "real"? *ducks barrage of rotten fruit and pointy objects*
                      Well you know me there are *certain things* ...walks away humming

And waits patiently for the promised head explosion

Tame
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

Can a head explode if a piece of rotten fruit hits it just right? Or does it have
                        to be *pointy* fruit? Ah, the mysteries of the universe filled with exploded,
                        headless former inhabitants!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Wooo!

Well, that explains Kawalsky's bit a little more. Any other familiar faces?
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

OK...BACK to the POINT!!! JM?? you aren't gonna give us anything are you ??

Especially now that you have him scared that his head will explode...sheesh

Don't be shy, try to explain.....well just the first half.. and let's just see how it goes

Comment

I never saw it only heard about it, but is what he describes similar to StarTrek TNG last episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica03
                                I never saw it only heard about it, but is what he describes similar to StarTrek TNG last episode?
                                Actually, it does in some way. Picard was moving back and forth in time. The ep was All Good Things...

Please, JM, you are borrowing from ST:TNG and Andromeda!?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X