Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I meant the other scene, in the diner(?) but yeah, that one is a VERy good indication that not all is hunky dory

Comment

Originally posted by prion
      Actually, I meant the other scene, in the diner(?) but yeah, that one is a VERy good indication that not all is hunky dory
      prion, spoilers for Home:
      Spoiler:
      Do you mean the scene where Sheppard shoots someone? I figure they know each other.

Somehow that actually made me think of Crichton in the s2 episode Won't Get Fooled Again.
      Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        I meant the commercial that can be seen every night (several times) on SciFi channel. Over and over. Not that I dislike it anything

Shouldn't this thread be in the Atlantis folder, by the way??
        in another thread someone may have told me a lie, but they said that in the eighth season of stargate that the sg1 goes to the atlantis and back

Comment

Originally posted by weignerbrothers
          in another thread someone may have told me a lie, but they said that in the eighth season of stargate that the sg1 goes to the atlantis and back
          With respect. It's always best NOT to create new threads to discuss spoilers that you do not have a source for (and somone told me in another thread is not a source). It clutters up the forum, and is the surest way for inaccurate information to spread.

Comment

Working...
          X