This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaould War movie

Would you would be willing to watch or buy a Gaould war movie on DVD.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

What kind of G'ould war movie?

I don't think two g'oulds going at it sells much. You'd need a good guy and a bad guy i'd think....

DANIEL (sarcastically): "Oh, could you? I mean, uh, go slow."

Comment

I don't know if I wanna ask exactly what you're thinking about...
      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
        Would you would be willing to watch or buy a Gaould war movie on DVD.
        *Getting up and leaving the theatre*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Earth forces vs. Gaould forces.

* The Gao'uld lead by Anubis gather the remaining forces of the Gao'uld at Alpha Centauri. They want to rid the galaxy of the humans in a couple of weeks. A Tok'ra spy who learned of the invasion plan stole an al'kesh to warn Earth, but he or she had to evade the gliders from destroying the al'kesh.

* The Tok'ra who stole the Al'kesh entered Hybridan space and was surrounded by Sirakan military and they learned of the invasion by the Tok'ra spy. The Hybridan government with the Tok'ra spy sent a delegate to the SGC.

* General O'Neill and the President including General Hammond who is in charge of Homeworld Security met with the delegate to prepare a plan to respond to the invasion. Then a meeting with the world's leader who knows of Stargate Command (ie: Russia, France, Germany, Britian, Spain, China, and Japan) at the pentagon.

* A Serikan spy warship who took intelligence of the enemy fleet saw that the Gaould are moving after the last 500 ship are fully assembled.

* 1500 F-302 and Seraken fighters surrounds earth to protect it as the warships are at the of the system to meet the Gao'uld ships. Earth, Hybridan and the Asgard are prepared for the fight after weeks of preparing.

* The Gao'uld vessels came out of hyperspace. Earth Alliance fleet fire on the Gaould before there shields were online. After destroying hundred of enemy ships, more enemy ships came out hyperspace but be able to activate their shields.

* A space battle ensues. The Gao'uld launches their gliders and al'kesh. The Earth Alliance lauched their F-302 and Serikan fighters.

It seems that this movie will be 3 1/2 hours, so there will be a sequal.
          sigpic
          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

1500 302s? "OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
              Earth forces vs. Gaould forces.

Just play Starcraft for a while.

Goauld = Protoss
              Humans = Well, Humans!

Comment

It all sounds rather anticlimactic. And what will fill that 3 1/2 hours? Exactly how long will it take for this war to start, and how long do we have to watch ships shooting little rays at each other? Is the battle the climax, or is it more focused on the time leading up to the invasion?
                Tripudire est irritus
                Jumping is useless

Nu ani Lunatas
                We are the Mooninites

Comment

It's the climax leading to the invasion.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                    *Getting up and leaving the theatre*
                    I forgot my popcorn...*leaving again*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I would like to see a movie of the Great Alliance. Sort of a prequell to Stargate the Movie, set back in the ancient times, and dealing with the Goa'uld rise to power.

And once again, it's spelled GOA'ULD. Not G'ould.

Comment

Now, that would be a good movie. And who spelled it G'ould? I think the problem here is the apostraphe. It tends to disappear a lot. So let me Quote O'Neill: "Goa - apostraphe - uld."
                        Tripudire est irritus
                        Jumping is useless

Nu ani Lunatas
                        We are the Mooninites

Comment

Wbo spelled it g'ould?

Originally posted by Racer1441
                          What kind of G'ould war movie?

I don't think two g'oulds going at it sells much. You'd need a good guy and a bad guy i'd think....
                          But I'm just funnin'. Don't take it seriously, Racer.

Comment

Ah, I missed that one. Of course, they do pronounce it that way occasionally.
                            Goa'uld, G'ould, G'uld . . . Maybe even G'qpxffftg^h. Or not, but is it really a big stretch?
                            It's just nice when they occasionally remind viewers how it's really supposed to be pronounced. Hopefully, if they do make a movie, the pronunciations will improve, since it will probably involve aliens that know the names better.
                            Tripudire est irritus
                            Jumping is useless

Nu ani Lunatas
                            We are the Mooninites

Comment

I would like to see a Stargate Atlantis Movie more that shows plays off an upcoming episode where
                              Spoiler:
                              The team finds Dr Weir frozen and learns that she had been trapped for 10,000 years after going back in time to the time of the Wraith bombarding the Ancients[/b]

That way we could see how the Ancients and other species were back then and maybe a future Atlantis team actually inluences the Ancients to bury the city under the sea as it would be the only means to save the city for future descendants of the Ancients race to discover. I would really like to see exactly how advanced both the Ancients and Wraith, and other species, including the Nox and the Asgard were at the time. To me, it seems like Nox Arrterum, played by Armin Shimmerman, seemed to have a certain distaste when he said to the SG team that there would be no mroe bloodshed as if he had witnessed some horrible massacre before the Nox episode. Course it would all give us a chance to see the ever elusive Furling race and show how much interaction took place and why the Nox, Furling, and the Asgard kind of went their separate ways, and perhaps actually see the first of the Goa'uld, like Ra and Hathor come to power (Ra had in fact invaded Earth in 8,000 B.C. in the movie, and it was 1,994 years later when Ra was killed so thats at least 9,994 years give or take a few.
                              Last edited by Andy867; 03 September 2004, 06:01 AM.
                              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Working...
                              X