No announcement yet.

The Real GateWorld Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The initial point of this thread was a AJT's and Zake pathetic attempt to undermine the 2.0 fleet because they were being narrowminded pedantic gits, flaming everything they didnt agree with because they didnt get that it was a collective project and not the AJT/Zake fleet, and anything else is crap. Thats why it was started and thats why this fleet failed because once AJT realised he couldnt sustain this place by his own ignorance and zakes arrogence he quit. The name is an insult to all the work in the other fleets and i will only be happy when this thread is thrown in the abyss of history or deleted, im not changing my POV and this is hopeless. Dont expect this fleet and this thread to ever get my support and if you want to join this one then go ahead but my hatred to this thread's existance will spill over in to other things. Be warned.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
      The initial point of this thread was a AJT's and Zake pathetic attempt to undermine the 2.0 fleet because they were being narrowminded pedantic gits, flaming everything they didnt agree with because they didnt get that it was a collective project and not the AJT/Zake fleet, and anything else is crap. Thats why it was started and thats why this fleet failed because once AJT realised he couldnt sustain this place by his own ignorance and zakes arrogence he quit. The name is an insult to all the work in the other fleets and i will only be happy when this thread is thrown in the abyss of history or deleted, im not changing my POV and this is hopeless. Dont expect this fleet and this thread to ever get my support and if you want to join this one then go ahead but my hatred to this thread's existance will spill over in to other things. Be warned.
      HEY! don't take it out obn me. I wasn't even on Gateworld at the time. How am i suposed to know about all your internal disputes?

now, i was thinking of making a thread where people coauld discuss a "hard"* fleet, more as a fun intelectual exercise as anything.

*very scientificaly accurate.

Comment

Yep pretty much
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

HEY! don't take it out obn me. I wasn't even on Gateworld at the time. How am i suposed to know about all your internal disputes?
          then i advise not getting involved in a thread which will produce more venom from me than any other.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

then i advise not getting involved in a thread which will produce more venom from me than any other.
            would you stoo atacking me if i started a thread with a diffrent name?

Comment

Heres my first post in this thread and it's gonna rip the crap out of this thread.

Tom the clue is in the name of the thread: The Real.......

It died when AJT realised that the ships he would have to make would be more "fanwank" (by his standards) than any of the ships in 1.0,2.0 or the OSDT because of the events in unending. We got round it, but having 1.0/2.0 in alternate universes, but AJT had commited himself by giving this place the name "Real". As buba said, if this thread dies, then good.

Comment

in that case i'll nail the coffin myself, but does anyone mind if i start a "hard" fleet dicusion thread?

Comment

God, is it that time of the month 'tep?

*sigh*

We didn't make this to undermine your fleet, we wanted our own ideas used in our own fleet because we didn't like yours. How does wanting to use our own ideas to form our own story make us narrowminded pedantic gits? We never said anything we didn't make was crap, you just posted a bunch of ridiculous stuff. Get your facts straight and stop spouting lies, just look at the last few pages. AJT didn't quit because he didn't think it couldn't sustain itself, he was the only one of us who thought it could. He's just in this thing called, y'know..college, and didn't have the time. I didn't even have internet. It had no one to run it, so it died. It wasn't because it couldn't sustain itself, it grew faster than the other fleets until it died.

Finally, I have one last thing to say:

STFU and GTFO(my time is too precious to insult you thoroughly).

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                    well, the first step in defeating hoplesness is to change your POV.

what was the iinicial point of this thread?
                    To provide a more realistic and sensible alternative to 'teps fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet View Post
                      Heres my first post in this thread and it's gonna rip the crap out of this thread.

Tom the clue is in the name of the thread: The Real.......

It died when AJT realised that the ships he would have to make would be more "fanwank" (by his standards) than any of the ships in 1.0,2.0 or the OSDT because of the events in unending. We got round it, but having 1.0/2.0 in alternate universes, but AJT had commited himself by giving this place the name "Real". As buba said, if this thread dies, then good.
                      Like you said, it's your first post here. You know nothing of this fleet. We settled the undending thing like half way through this fleet in a way that would keep us from having dreadnoughts(specifically the first gaia) stronger than atlantis. That's not even close to why this thread died.

Comment

In your opinion zake they were "ridiculous" ideas. If it wasn't to undermine the 2.0, why was this thread called the real gateworld virtual fleet as if the other gateworld virtual fleet was somehow not real.
                        So just because I don't post somewhere, means I never read posts in that place. Hmmm interesting theory.
                        I love that you say that this was a realistic and sensible alternative to tep's fleet. That's the best joke you've ever come out with.
                        a) sensible, yeah ok sure.
                        b) tep's fleet: it isn't tep's fleet it belongs to everyone.
                        c) So suddenly you know AJT inside out, how he always was against us having anything but "peashooters" on the ships in 1.0/2.0, made this fleet and then found out if it were to be "the real gateworld virtual fleet" it would have to be more than just "peashooters".
                        Last edited by Davidtourniquet; 16 January 2008, 02:52 PM.

Comment

whatever, this is obviously ominated by emotional arguments. hoewver when building "drednoughts",

consider the following:
                          http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Size.html

Comment

Can we all just drop it? This isn't going to change anything; this Fleet is pretty much dead, so why not leave it this way? All this arguing is merely bringing up interest in this thread, and possibly this Fleet, so why not just set it aside?
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet View Post
                              In your opinion zake they were "ridiculous" ideas. If it wasn't to undermine the 2.0, why was this thread called the real gateworld virtual fleet as if the other gateworld virtual fleet was somehow not real.
                              So just because I don't post somewhere, means I never read posts in that place. Hmmm interesting theory.
                              I love that you say that this was a realistic and sensible alternative to tep's fleet. That's the best joke you've ever come out with.

You obviously didn't read posts here, unless you knew why it died and were just lying for some strange reason. I don't see what's so funny about realism and sensibility.

b) tep's fleet: it isn't tep's fleet it belongs to everyone.
                              Oh, is that why you called it tep's fleet up above?

So suddenly you know AJT inside out, how he always was against us having anything but "peashooters" on the ships in 1.0/2.0, made this fleet and then found out if it were to be "the real gateworld virtual fleet" it would have to be more than just "peashooters".
                              God, get your facts straight. We solved that problem right after unending came out.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                Can we all just drop it? This isn't going to change anything; this Fleet is pretty much dead, so why not leave it this way? All this arguing is merely bringing up interest in this thread, and possibly this Fleet, so why not just set it aside?
                                Because the possibility of someone being interested in someone else's ideas is too much for immhotep to handle.

Comment

Working...
                                X