This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 9 - 10

Hello all im from Australia and an avid fan of stargate.

unfortuantely season 9 only JUST came out on dvd sale relatively recently here! of course i bought it and watched it and to my horror the ending was so abrupt i felt like screaming! haha.

well anyway, i just wanted to know if anyone knows when season 10 will come out in australia? i am craving for it!

regards, kirk.

I just finished s9 too, and felt the same way.
    I wish I could help you, but I don't even know when s10 is coming out here in the US.

Comment

Well considering it hasn't even started airing its second half in the United States, probably not anytime soon. I'd bet on a November R1 release, and other regions' releases to be several months after that.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I've no idea when Season 10 will be out in Austrailia, but I will say that Season 10 is the final season. The Ori plot will be resolved in an SG-1 movie coming out later this year.

Comment

Working...
        X