Gateworld Virtual Fleet 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
    Hey here is a preview of the paradox flagship, its not great cos its on my new computer with a new version of sketchup so bear with me but heres a preview

Spoiler:

No offense dude...but wtf is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
      Alright I am tring to organize alot of miscellaneous things that are part of this thread. Below is what I have and I need help to complete it. All things that need to be finished are going to look like this: Example. And finally:

The List

List of Planets

Spoiler:
      P3R-272 - Place were the ancient legacy was set up, now being used for scientific research
      P3X-439 – Egeria
      P3X-666 – Minerva
      P3X-888 - Planet were goa’uld originated
      P3X-984 - Alpha Site I (reinstated)
      P4X-650 - Alpha Site II
      P4M-399 - Outpost for Tau’ri Defense Network - edge of galaxy
      P5C-629 - Checkpoint in the Tau’ri Defense Network - close to earth
      P6J-908 - Science location were the a plant was being studied for mass food production for the Tau'ri
      P8F-809 - Colony site (new)
      P8X-362 - Mining site
      P9X-391 - Ancient colony were new outpost is being setup
      Dune - not sure but is a planet we have used lol
      Demeter - agricultural planet
      Theo - not sure but is a planet we have used lol
      Alcatraz - penal colony
      Janus - Andromeda base
      Tiamet - Civil service and homebase of Archgate
      Mera - Planet of Nox control, but inhabited by 3 Archgate cells and around 400,000 Tagreans.
      Tortuga - Ship production, weapon development and mining facility on the outer rim of the MW
      Excalibur - Tauri military stronghold taken from the Ori after thier defeat, very close to aschen territory a staging post for tauri opperations in to Aschen heartland.

Master Tech List (Only Edited)

Spoiler:

~Powerplants:

-Mk. I Series (Mk1A-Mk1K) Small Naquadah Reactor

(For emergency or field use.)

-Mk. II Series (Mk2A-Mk2G) Medium Naquadah Reactor

(For small shipboard or field use.)

-Mk. III Series (Mk3A-Mk3C) Medium Naquadah Reactor

(Standard for starships of frigate class or larger, base powersource. Uses advanced radiation control and feedback system in conjunction with larger fuel source to maintain stability and provide 500 percent greater power than Mk. II at standard setting. Has an near-overload operating mode that can provide three times more power at moderate risk of self-destruction).

-Mk. IV Series (Mk4A and Mk4B) Advanced Naquadah Reactor

(Experimental reactor design that uses the energy release from naquadah (Nq-340) being converted into naquadriah (Nq-347) for power. Produces Naquadah-345 as a byproduct, a newly discovered isotope. The Mk.4B is currently being tested as a breeder reactor for naquadriah and Nq-345.)

-Mk. A-1 Series (MkA-1 through MkA-4) Naquadriah Reactor

(Small reactor system reserved for faster-than-light capable fighters and small craft such as shuttles. Too unstable for field use. Can be used in shipboard weapons systems but too unstable for other purposes.)

~Defenses:

-Al'Kesh cloaks
      -Tel'tac cloaks
      -Ancient-tech based cloaks (US ships only, and only Daedalus-class)

-Goa'uld-derived Shields (Average strength while powered by a Mk. III reactor system):
      >Class 1 generator: Equivalent to the shields used on Apophis's ships during first attack on Earth.
      >Class 2 generator: 50% stronger than Class 1.
      >Class 3 generator: 120% stronger than Class 1.
      >Class 4 generator: Anubis-Ancient-Tech enhanced. 500% stronger than Class 1.
      -Asgard Shields (US Ships Only):
      >Type 1 generator: Equivalent to Prometheus shields: Two times stronger than Class 4 Goa'uld generator.
      >Type 2 generator: Equivalent to Daedalus shields: Three times stronger than Class 4 Goa'uld generator.

-Trinium armor - simply panels of a trinium/titanium alloy.
      -Composite armor - ceramic kevlar material much like the Anti kll blast vest implants the SGC developed
      -Reactive armor - explosive armour which deflects the impact of an explosive blast by exploding upon impact, throwing the force of the projectile away from the protective object. (its used on tanks today)
      -Inert naquadah armor - Panels of Inert refined naquadah which provide a tough armour coating. Also absorbs energy making it a useful sensor blocking armour.

(Asgard hyperdrives, transporters, and sensors are only used on United States ships or international vessels that require them for special missions. All others use reverse-engineered Goa'uld hyperdrives and ring transporters.)

Weapons List (Once again only edited (no red))

Spoiler:
      Coilgun
      ~AF-102 Light Coilgun 50mm 15,000 rounds each
      ~AF/MS- 356 Medium Light Coilgun 155mm, 13,000 rounds each
      ~AMS- 241 Medium Coilgun 250mm, 12,000 rounds each
      ~AS- 50S Heavy Coilgun 500mm, 8500 rounds each

Railgun
      ~AFR- 285 Light Railgun 50mm, 22,000 rounds each
      ~AFR/MSR- 288 Medium Light Railgun 155mm, 13,000 rounds each
      ~AMSR- 143 Medium Railgun 250mm 13,000 rounds each
      ~SD- 50D Heavy Railgun 500mm 10,000 rounds each

Missiles
      ~Mark I Naqahdah Enhanced Neutron Warhead VLLRM-214
      ~Mark II Naqahdah Enhanced Neutron Warhead VLLRM-215
      ~Mark V Naqahdah Enhanced Neutron Warhead VLLRM-216
      ~Mark –A2 Naqahdah Enhanced Neutron Warhead VLLRM-342
      ~Mark IX Naquadria Enhanced Neutron Warhead VLLRM-502
      ~AF-A2A Anti-Fighter Ballistic Missile
      ~AF-A2S Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile

Cannons
      ~Mark V HASPW- 320 Ionized Gas Plasma Cannon
      ~Mark VIII HASPW- 321 Ionized Gas Plasma Cannon
      ~HASIC- Type I Ion Cannon
      ~HASIC- Type II Ion Cannon
      ~HASIC- Type III Ion Cannon
      ~HASIC- Type V Ion Cannon

Timeline (The timeline needs to have things added to it, if it is not there please tell me)

Spoiler:
      If I may say one thing, should Type 1 Asgard shields (Promie) really be 2 times stronger than Anubis' shields? We know that Promie shields are roughly equal or weaker than the Beliskner-class shields (Thor said that what the Asgard gave the Prometheus was NOT their best tech, and the Beliskner was their oldest ship model), and Anubis' shields in "Revelations" were stronger than those.

Maybe Type 1 shields should be equal to Class 3 Goa'uld shields, with Type 2 being equal to Class 4 or stronger?
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        If I may say one thing, should Type 1 Asgard shields (Promie) really be 2 times stronger than Anubis' shields? We know that Promie shields are roughly equal or weaker than the Beliskner-class shields (Thor said that what the Asgard gave the Prometheus was NOT their best tech, and the Beliskner was their oldest ship model), and Anubis' shields in "Revelations" were stronger than those.

Maybe Type 1 shields should be equal to Class 3 Goa'uld shields, with Type 2 being equal to Class 4 or stronger?
        No, because this fleet isn't using that tech list.

Comment

Here is another quick StarGate related scene I created.
          Enjoy.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
          Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Originally posted by ZakeD View Post
            Uhm...wtf is with stealing from me and AJTs thread? Take our stuff out.

Besides what you took from us, I disagree with all sorts of the tech stuff, but I'm not wasting my time arguing about it, since it's pretty much the same arguments as last time.
            Hey hey hey now, theres no need for cussing. If you truely dont want this on this thread, well I'll go ahead and make my own list. But guaranteed that most if not all of those items on the list were use in Gateworld Virtual Fleet 2.0 ships, which is the saying that you want to take certain parts of people specs and call them your own. Now when I go to make my list most of the things on this list will come from the ships on the website, now there would be no need to throw a hissy fit if they turn out to be the same. Oh! and if I quote un-quote "stole" these from your precious thread you would be saying that your own tech stuff is wrong. Please offer replacements for the things that are wrong.
            I am not arguing just defening my points. (Although arguing can sometimes be fun)

Originally posted by s09119 View Post

This is exactly why I posted the list, if you want to critize, please offer alternatives for incorrect ones.
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Hey hey hey now, theres no need for cussing. If you truely dont want this on this thread, well I'll go ahead and make my own list.
              Your own list? There is already a list on like the first page. No point in stealing mine.

But guaranteed that most if not all of those items on the list were use in Gateworld Virtual Fleet 2.0 ships, which is the saying that you want to take certain parts of people specs and call them your own.
              No. As for the generators, they share the same names, because obviously we were both just following the shows naming of the generators(mark 2, 3, etc), but they have way different descriptions. As for shields, this fleet doesn't have types and classes of shield generator.
              Now when I go to make my list most of the things on this list will come from the ships on the website, now there would be no need to throw a hissy fit if they turn out to be the same. Oh! and if I quote un-quote "stole" these from your precious thread you would be saying that your own tech stuff is wrong. Please offer replacements for the things that are wrong.
              None of the crap on your weapons list are from the website so I dunno what the hell you're talking about. And no, not saying my own tech stuff is wrong, never said anything was "wrong." I just said I disagree with a lot of the crap you posted, such as your weapons. We had this same argument a long time ago and I offered replacements. God, this is the most pointless thing ever. The point of having a tech list is so people who are proposing ships know what crap they can use. We haven't been voting on ships for over half a year, so there is no point in making a tech list!

Comment

Your own list? There is already a list on like the first page. No point in stealing mine.
                Now its yours? I thought it was yours and AJT's

No. As for the generators, they share the same names, because obviously we were both just following the shows naming of the generators(mark 2, 3, etc), but they have way different descriptions.
                Different descriptions? so there the same thing but are described differently? then whats the problem, For example: Google, its a website and a search engine, two different descriptions describing the same thing.

None of the crap on your weapons list are from the website so I dunno what the hell you're talking about
                Oh! Hey, ummmm. . . thats right you didn't put my ships on the website ship, As I recall the ECC-100 was voted in, but is it on the website? Noooo. . . . And what is with this crap stuff? there is no fecal matter on the weapons list. Be serious.

And no, not saying my own tech stuff is wrong, never said anything was "wrong." I just said I disagree with a lot of the crap you posted, such as your weapons. We had this same argument a long time ago and I offered replacements.
                Which were?

God, this is the most pointless thing ever. The point of having a tech list is so people who are proposing ships know what crap they can use. We haven't been voting on ships for over half a year, so there is no point in making a tech list!
                There is a very valid point. The tech list will be carried over to the next generation.
                And in the first sentence I stated, "Alright I am tring to organize alot of miscellaneous things that are part of this thread," meaning that I am getting things ready for the end of 2.0 and getting certain things ready (like tech lists) for 3.0.
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Now its yours? I thought it was yours and AJT's.
                  I don't see how that is relevant to the argument, but whatever. Mine and AJT's.** Happy?

Different descriptions? so there the same thing but are described differently? then whats the problem, For example: Google, its a website and a search engine, two different descriptions describing the same thing.
                  They are different generators you idiot, they just share the same name. For example: Mark 1 is the name of both a tank, and a particle detector, but they are not the same thing. This fleet already had a list of generators used in it, I have no idea why you felt it necessary to steal ours.

Oh! Hey, ummmm. . . thats right you didn't put my ships on the website ship, As I recall the ECC-100 was voted in, but is it on the website? Noooo. . . . And what is with this crap stuff? there is no fecal matter on the weapons list. Be serious.
                  No, it wasn't. Poseidon won the voting, not your carrier.

Which were?
                  Stuff that is actually used by ships voted in, and not just a bunch of random guns that have never been featured in the fleet.

There is a very valid point. The tech list will be carried over to the next generation.
                  And in the first sentence I stated, "Alright I am tring to organize alot of miscellaneous things that are part of this thread," meaning that I am getting things ready for the end of 2.0 and getting certain things ready (like tech lists) for 3.0.
                  Okay, it still doesn't matter, seeing that pretty much everything you posted was incorrect.

Comment

They are different generators you idiot, they just share the same name. For example: Mark 1 is the name of both a tank, and a particle detector, but they are not the same thing. This fleet already had a list of generators used in it, I have no idea why you felt it necessary to steal ours.
                    Why do you call people names? Does it make you feel big inside or something?
                    Of course those arn't the same things, but were dealing with Generators the same thing unless your tring to say that you have changed the generator into something else. We can both agree that were talking about two different generators with the same name doing the same thing, producing power. Your comparison has two objects doing two different things totally unrelated to eachother.

No, it wasn't. Poseidon won the voting, not your carrier.
                    Did she now, I wasn't aware

Stuff that is actually used by ships voted in, and not just a bunch of random guns that have never been featured in the fleet.
                    Still doesn't answer what I asked

Okay, it still doesn't matter, seeing that pretty much everything you posted was incorrect.
                    Now everythings incorrect? If so, explain what wrong to me.
                    sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Why do you call people names? Does it make you feel big inside or something?
                      Of course those arn't the same things, but were dealing with Generators the same thing unless your tring to say that you have changed the generator into something else. We can both agree that were talking about two different generators with the same name doing the same thing, producing power. Your comparison has two objects doing two different things totally unrelated to eachother.
                      No, you're just annoying. Yes, they are both generators, and share the same name. But they are different in their output and how they produce the power.
                      Seriously, what's so hard to understand? Why can't you just stick with the stuff Immhotep and Buba made for the fleet?

Now everythings incorrect? If so, explain what wrong to me.
                      I'm not wasting my time, let immhotep or buba explain. Your dates on your timeline are all wrong, the generators and shields aren't the right ones, and the weapons are all weapons never used.

Comment

I'm not wasting my time, let immhotep or buba explain. Your dates on your timeline are all wrong,
                        Ok now all of the dates on the timeline are wrong eh? Then what are the right dates?
                        sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                          Power sources:
                          Mark I - Origional
                          Mark II - Second prototype 600% overload from origional
                          Mark III - Second version made stable (even at 600% ) and suitable for full time use
                          Mark IV - Third version but 3 times the Size, industrial scale Reactor, powers most Ships without any problem, most common
                          Mark V - Smaller mark III reactor, extreamely efficient, powers smaller vessels and colonies.
                          Mark VI - Large scale experimental Naquadriah reactor, able to power any ship without instability
                          Mark VII - large scale Commercial reactor, used by private sector power conpanies after public revelation, 1reactor powers an entire mid sized town.
                          This are this fleets power generators.

Comment

This are this fleets power generators.
                            that still doesnt answer my question, maybe I need to say it again. What is wrong with the timeline?
                            sigpic
                            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

that still doesnt answer my question, maybe I need to say it again. What is wrong with the timeline?
                              Personally, I'm not sure he knows himself anymore...
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
                                Here is another quick StarGate related scene I created.
                                Enjoy.
                                Ok...it's nice to see an arguement not involving me going on lol. I've really got no time atm to pitch in so i'll share my thoughts later. But I just had to comment that awesome picture by RJB looks amazing! .
                                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Working...
                                X