• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Bob, im going to say sometime after Earth starts rebuilding that it is Perfected.
      http://galaxyraiders.com/location.php

Comment

Daedy about 1/4 done with hull plates.

And now...I sleep...
        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
          Daedy about 1/4 done with hull plates.

And now...I sleep...
          Looking like a good start ManiacMike.

It's funny how we both picked the same project to work on and are about the same amount of the way done. What a small world we live in.
          (then again I did put making a Deadalus class ship off for months till a friend started his and got me inspired to do mine.)

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
          Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Originally posted by Col_Dilian View Post
            Anybody know where i can get some schematics of ships. Eg Ha'tak, O'neill class, alkesh, anubis/apohis motherships etc. Ha'tak is the morst important the rest not much.
            We've haven't got specs for those ships...I have thought about them though if you want me to make them up?

Originally posted by Aroura-Gate View Post
            thats hard um its the biggest ship for every race so i'm gona have to say its the size of a large astroid lets put it this way its three Atlantis long two Atlantises high at the highest and lowset point and two atlantises wide. yes i turned Atlantis in to a unit of measure.
            uhm no it's isn't it's fanwank too big. A Superhive is 20km long and is the largest ship encountered thus far.
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

By specs i mean top view side view etc. If you can make some that would be really helpfull. Also is there a place where i can download a model of a hatak just to see the top view it dosent have to be good or detailed anything will do
              Last edited by Col_Dilian; 04 June 2007, 08:14 AM.

Comment

um its the biggest ship ever made it was built to turn the tide of war. against an enemy its designed to destroy their fleet with one strike and is each top secret weapon its existence is only believed to be myth because when it goes in to a battle the enemy does't walk away. it can cut a path into the depest part of the enemy occupied territory. but its way bigger the the super hive you can coe up with the specs if you think its over done.

Comment

Originally posted by Col_Dilian View Post
                  By specs i mean top view side view etc. If you can make some that would be really helpfull. Also is there a place where i can download a model of a hatak just to see the top view it dosent have to be good or detailed anything will do
                  I think the term your looking for is orthos.

Sketchup

Sci-fi Meshes

Its the same model, the original is modeled by Grzegorz and for sketchup Zaked just converted it.
                  Visit my Website

Comment

um its the biggest ship ever made it was built to turn the tide of war. against an enemy its designed to destroy their fleet with one strike and is each top secret weapon its existence is only believed to be myth because when it goes in to a battle the enemy does't walk away. it can cut a path into the depest part of the enemy occupied territory. but its way bigger the the super hive you can coe up with the specs if you think its over done.
                    The ship is stupid with a capital S. It's the biggest piece of fanwank i've ever seen.

But the model is good.
                    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

what do you want from me you come up with the specs you make it real god i spent like a month working on the thing and you shoot down every thing i come up with so i ask you to come up with the specs

Comment

what do you want from me you come up with the specs you make it real god i spent like a month working on the thing and you shoot down every thing i come up with so i ask you to come up with the specs
                        Hardly. Put something reasonable forward and it won't be shot. You're proposing a ship larger than a superhive built by us and able to take on fleets of enemies. That is fanwank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No ship we can build should come close to a Superhive in strength and certainly not size.

Sorry if you think i'm being unreasonable but no one of this forum will disagree with me. If it was a new state of the art battleship built in the 3.0 or 4.0 timeline and was 2 km long i would consider it but not the largest ship ever made. It may sound like a cool concept but it's out of place in this fleet.

Comment

Maybe as another races ship, I don't see the Tauri creating a moon sized mother ship anytime soon.
                          Visit my Website

Comment

Aurora, the model is real cool, but the ship wouldn't be practical in the Tau'ri budget right now.
                            http://galaxyraiders.com/location.php

Comment

thanks for the hatak link. ill check it out should help when i start modeling mine. still not sure what to do next.

Comment

I have to agree withBuba the ship is fanwank if it can take fleets on by itself.To be hondest with you I have never really liked the titan because it is way to big but the design is really nice I will say that other then engines (to big) but come on you come in here making a ship bigger then any other and you except us not to say its fanwank?
                                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                                A Face you Can Trust
                                sigpic
                                So whats the worst that could happen?
                                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                                X