No announcement yet.

Gateworld Virtual Fleet 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah thats what i thought, the Challenger is the battlecarrier, so where's our carrier? I think we may need a carrier guys..so one more class left.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
      Yeah thats what i thought, the Challenger is the battlecarrier, so where's our carrier? I think we may need a carrier guys..so one more class left.
      ok cool, i may make one...but i'll see what the other entries are like before i decide
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

carrier....

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
        Here is a redisigned version of the Storm. Hope everyone like it.

Spoiler:

Name: C- 48 Storm class
        Class: Carrier
        Technology base: Advanced human/Asgard

Size: 380mL 259mW 75mH
        Hull material: Trinium/Carbon/Titanium alloy
        Crew: 36Pilots, 260 Engineers, 6 flight officers, 1 captain, 2 wing commanders

Power:
        1x Mark VI

Engines:
        2x Large Earth Hyperdrive
        2x Large Earth Ion drives

Defences:
        1x Asgard bubble shield
        2x Human Force shields
        2x bay shields
        200mx200m reinforced Trinium Armour
        1x containment field
        Ablative armour

Armament:
        5x Dual 240mm Rail cannons

Fighters:
        2 Bays of 18 fighters, total 36

Other:
        Asgard scanners and beaming technology
        Ancient/human medical equipment
        Human subspace comms
        ~Usual equipment~

Spoiler:

Last edited by Extrenix; 26 January 2007, 07:35 AM.

Comment

carrier....
          it's good but it's still more of a battle carrier...i'm currently designing a carrier, i got bored lol
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

well screw the fleet. Ill do badies

Comment

well screw the fleet. Ill do badies
              lol....sorry, wait that means you're gonna do swarm ships?

feel free to do a carrier, just cause i'm doing one doesn't mean you shouldn't

Comment

nah. I dont have time to create another carrier. I still have to finish the gaia and the swarm cruiser.

Comment

nah. I dont have time to create another carrier. I still have to finish the gaia and the swarm cruiser.
                  cool, you got a rough pic of the cruiser you could show me?

you know you can just change the specs of the storm class?

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                    cool, you got a rough pic of the cruiser you could show me?

you know you can just change the specs of the storm class?
                    I have not started it yet. Probably this weekend.
                    and yeah, ive been thinking about that. Do cruisers actually have weapons cuz I know they dont engage in battle right ?

Comment

I have not started it yet. Probably this weekend.
                      and yeah, ive been thinking about that. Do cruisers actually have weapons cuz I know they dont engage in battle right ?
                      Yeah! cruisers are small capital ships...they're moderatly armed

Comment

about power i went crazy with my flagship so what is the max stats for a super battleship / flagship / capital ship?
                        sigpic

Plz give me rep

Comment

Originally posted by decy_4_ever View Post
                          about power i went crazy with my flagship so what is the max stats for a super battleship / flagship / capital ship?
                          post it an i'll tell you if it's OTT lol

Comment

Here is my entry for the carrier class.

Spoiler:
                            DSC-312 Carter-class

Type: Deep Space Carrier

Technology Base: Earth/Asgard/Goa’uld

Dimensions

-Length: 770m
                            -Width: 300m
                            -Height: 85m

Crew

Main: 200(subject to change due to size increase)

Pilots: 224(subject to change due to size increase)

Weapons

8x coil-guns

Support Craft(subject to change due to size increase)

112x F-302a’s

Multiple medium sized ships.

Power plant(s)(subject to change due to size increase)

6x Mk. III Naquadah Generator
                            1x Medium Asgard Neutrino Ion Generator

Engines

4x Main engines
                            12x Secondary engines
                            4x Minor engines
                            6x Hyperspace Flash Drives

6x Anti-Gravity Wave Generators

Defenses

Hull: Titanium/trinium Alloy with interwoven ceramic composites (energy/heat dispersion)

Asgard designed shields

Other Technologies

Asgard sensor tech

Asgard Beaming tech

Ships of the line

Carter

(four more under construction with two others planned)

History

The Carter was designed and Built with the express purpose of taking on large numbers of fighter spacecraft or supplies great distances in short spans of time.

This is an earlier picture of the Carter with several of my other ships in a rough formation.
                            Spoiler:

The Carter is the large ship in the center with obvious hangar doors.
                            Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 11 February 2007, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I remember the carter..i was a good ship, at the moemnt ill vote for it, history needs to be expanded though..
                              D4E post your ship but dont make it fanwank, read my guide if you want some help. page 105 of the OSDT
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

it's good i think it should be bigger though

Comment

Working...
                                X