Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could pitch a story, what would it be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wass
    How about an episode which explains what happened to the furlings, my idea is that they suffer from the same virus as Ancients the few that are left have kept them self’s hidden from everyone else and now SG-1 has found the location of the planet where the remaining furlings are hiding.

Im slowly putting a fan story together about this.

Hows about that the Furlings are the bad guys who create the virus.. the alliance crumbles apart may of the Nox are killed and they decide to not make war but hide from the galaxy.. Some anciants and Furlings ascend and there is a war in the ascended realm which has a huge impact on the physical universe another race that ascended steps in and kill all the bad Furlings, then the few anciants that are left try to recreate the galaxy using that partical mashine.. just before they go to ascend they decide that some phisical form of themselves should remain to evolve because one day the Furlings will come back again.

Plus more.

Btw people keep giving me negative rep for my Furlings are actually evil idea (I always hold this view) hehe. Anyhow.. try and nick any portion of this I have already copyrighted it :-D the book will be ready by July I hope.

Kind Regards pplz,

Sy~
    A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
    "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
    "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

Obviously in the book the grammer is greatly improoved.

Sy~
      A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
      "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
      "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

As I posted months ago I believe that atlantis was merely one of a number of city ships, so something to that effect. (ie learn of a bunch of other atlantis type city ships, mabey some good, mabey some bad.)

as a cool twist learn that the ancients of atlantis were responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs, I don't know why it would just show a darker side to these "enlightened" people. Plus it seems that alot of people aren't so sure that the ancients are all so high and mighty, or as good as they appear.

also in understanding the ancients I would like to know why they chose earth to be their home in our galaxy.

Comment

Working...
        X