This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
    Ever since season 9 I have been wondering if there was or still is a third stargate somewhere in England, which would explain who they all left.

This could also explain the Christian planet that SG-1 went to; Daniel said the prayer on the sign was Middle English.
    here is an idea for a spin-off SGC gets shut down while the UK finds a new stargate... thada STARGATE UK the series
    jennie: what have you gotten your self involved in here Meredith?
    : Meredith?
    It's a long story...
    Jeanie: It's his name.
    Your Name is Meredith Mckay?
    It's Meredith Rodney Mckay yes, but I prefure to go by Rodney... Look could we just stick to the point here... look out the window... must more interesting then my name...
    Your name is Meredith...?!?!?!

Hah Mckays Life is ruined

Comment

Originally posted by Mckay_DK
      here is an idea for a spin-off SGC gets shut down while the UK finds a new stargate... thada STARGATE UK the series
      yeah but you know how the Brits do Sci-fi these days...
      "we could go anywhere in time and space, but instead we'll spend most our time hanging out in present day london"

Comment

the gate in antarctica was functional when it was found so merlin could've used that

Comment

Originally posted by o-0
          the gate in antarctica was functional when it was found so merlin could've used that
          Yeah but it was under alot of ICE , and would have be pretty hard for someone to ever use it under that much ICE ...

Comment

Ever since season 9 I have been wondering if there was or still is a third stargate somewhere in England, which would explain who they all left.

This could also explain the Christian planet that SG-1 went to; Daniel said the prayer on the sign was Middle English.
            That is actually a very interesting theory. Wouldn't that be something if there was a third Stargate on Earth? For most planets, one is enough. But not Earth, we needed three.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              That is actually a very interesting theory. Wouldn't that be something if there was a third Stargate on Earth? For most planets, one is enough. But not Earth, we needed three.
              It would be intresting if Merlin made the third stargate, so it would a custom one somewhat like the one the Nox built.
              sigpic

Comment

It would be intresting if Merlin made the third stargate, so it would a custom one somewhat like the one the Nox built.
                That would be the Tollan, not the Nox.

Comment

Actually, from what I can recall the Tollan's constructed it with the aid of the Nox, so you're both correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares
                    Actually, from what I can recall the Tollan's constructed it with the aid of the Nox, so you're both correct.
                    No, if you recall correctly The Tollans and the Nox devised a way for them to get to Tollana, there was never any talk of the Nox helping them build the stargate.

Comment

Working...
                    X