X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheTroj
    I wouldnt mind living with them for the ... scenery alone lol
    Remember, no doors to seperate sleeping rooms!! In addition, if they do shower or bathe in some fashion, no doors or curtains to seperate that either! (On the other hand, there are probably some older hosts I wouldn't want to look at)

Comment

Last edited by systemlord; 12 August 2004, 08:08 PM.

Comment

That said young Tokra female is allowed to kill all male pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
          *Applauds*

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Gee... thanks.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Wow. This is probably the most sexist stuff I have ever seen here. I'm sort of offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                Gee... thanks.
                I actually thought about you when I read aAnubiSs' post. Maybe it should have a clause:
                "That said young Tokra female is allowed to kill all male pigs. Unless they're ugly pigs"

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Yeah, I can only tollerate so much. I was being humerous and joking about the fact that the Tok'ra don't use doors or curtains, but that wasn't meant to be offensive to people (or a particular gender).

Comment

I didn't mean you Piggy. I mean all the other pigs =)

Comment

We all know you were joking. Atleast I did =)

Comment

Well,I can't speak for any other female Posters,but as long as nobody "hurts" the Pig (U.P.),I'm not offended yet !

No.3 may cause a stir though !
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Whoever gave me positive rep. Thanks. If I knew who you were I would do the same

Comment

Whoever gave me positive rep. Thanks. If I knew who you were I would do the same
                            It should definetely list who gives/takes rep points. That way, if someone gives you negatives ones and they live in your state, you can go over and set them straight. Of course, I'm sure that's the exact reason it is the way it is.

Always protecting the weak...

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                              The Tok'ra will never return. The Tok'ra will never return. The Tok'ra will never return. [Crap, I hope this really works]
                              Spoiler space for unaired Season 8 episodes:

Well, when perusing the Gateworld episode guide for season eight, Carmen Argenziano appears as a guest star at least once. Which, since he is one of my two favorite recurring major characters (Bra'tac being the other one, who is also in that ep), makes me really happy. I mean, come on, it's _Jacob_! You wouldn't want Carter to never see her Dad again, would you? No matter what you think about the other Tok'ra, you can't dislike Jacob.
                              My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                              -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                              -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                              -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Jacob is definetely the best Tok'Ra IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X