Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will S7 Fragile Balance be revisited in S8?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will S7 Fragile Balance be revisited in S8?

(SPOILERS in this thread for Season Seven's "Fragile Balance" ...)

i was just wondering but what ever happened to
    Spoiler:
    jacks clone
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 August 2004, 09:09 AM.

The Foothold Aliens ate him.

[[j/k, tying up random homeless plot threds neglected by the show]]

Comment

SPOILER, 'Fragile Balance'

Originally posted by Wildog6
      i was just wondering but what ever happened to jacks clone
      Why, he went off to high school! Didn't you see the end of the episode?

Sigh... Why do people feel the need to make "plot holes" out of everything that aren't really plot holes at all?
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
        Sigh... Why do people feel the need to make "plot holes" out of everything that aren't really plot holes at all?
        Boredom?
        sigpic

Comment

SPOILER, 'Fragile Balance'

Curiousity???? He should be out of high school by now.......
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I guess he probably should be close to done with high school, if not done already, but regardless, my question is where has he been living? Does he have a guardian that we don't know about? I mean, I know he's got all of the memories of a fully developed adult, but he's still in the body of a kid.
            efficiency is nothing more than intelligent laziness

Comment

Out of High School? After one year? Boy, American teens must have it easy...
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

It seems like that was in season 4 or 5

i guess since he was in season 7 we will probably never see him again unless sg-1 travels into the future or something

Comment

Wow!! That was S7? I thought it was more like S5. (pre-Jonas) I apologize. I retract my statement about being out of high school. The rest of what I said still stands though. . . .
                  efficiency is nothing more than intelligent laziness

Comment

SPOILERS for "Fragile Balance" (season 7)

It would really be interesting to see what became of him, especially in what ways he changed, i.e. became different from the old/original Jack. I think already a year in high school could've changed him enough as to make showing his development interesting.

Although I didn't expect him to be around the SGC or live with Jack or anything, I always thought that having him lead the normal life of a teenager was somehow strange as well - with all the knowledge and experience he's got, he could do so much. Also, as he essentially still is Jack, what do you think he'll do after high school?

Comment

Well, if they ever make season 9 (or 10 for that matter) without RDA then bringing the young O'Neil back for a guest spot would be one way of having Jack back on the show

Comment

Piggy, don't you know about the new spoiler tag?

Spoiler:

And if that isn't the definition of a black hole, I don't know what is.

(J/K about the spoiler tag jibe. I know it became a feature after you posted. I was just dying to use it. )
                        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                        once done, cannot be undone...
                        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                          The Foothold Aliens ate him.

[[j/k, tying up random homeless plot threds neglected by the show]]
                          Much funnier than some of the stuff I've read that tries to explain away "PTB Amnesia" !

I must admit,I'd love to see Clone Jack back,but it's a case of wait and see.
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Out of High School? After one year? Boy, American teens must have it easy...
                            Well, do we have any guess as to how old Clone Jack was? If he was 17, then it is possible that he could have graduated in a year. (I had friends that didn't turn 18 until after graduation.)
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Well, do we have any guess as to how old Clone Jack was? If he was 17, then it is possible that he could have graduated in a year. (I had friends that didn't turn 18 until after graduation.)
                              He was 15 or 16 (I think Hammond said 15). Michael Welch is 17 now I believe...

Comment

Working...
                              X