This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestive comments in stargate sg-1

has anyone noticed any suggestive comments in sg-1 of an unintentionally sexual nature for example

in season six's forsaken carter said to the supposed captain of the crashed ship all we need to do is plug your ship into my battery it may have been unintentional but it sounded suggestive to me.

I don't think any of the sexual innuendo is unintended. Some of the more blatant is just plain silly and thankfully there is not too much of that.
    I think too, it depends on ones mindset at the time.

Comment

if there are any sexual references there come from vala
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
        has anyone noticed any suggestive comments in sg-1 of an unintentionally sexual nature for example

in season six's forsaken carter said to the supposed captain of the crashed ship all we need to do is plug your ship into my battery it may have been unintentional but it sounded suggestive to me.
        If you recall, right after that, Sam says "That didn’t sound very good did it?", showing that it was obviously intended by the writers.

Comment

I can't remember any though I know they were there.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Forgot the episode name, but when SG-1 was in the mine field and they needed Selmak's help to reset the mine and they needed someone else to pilot the ship, Jacob had said "Jack, would you like to grab the stick?" And the expression on Jack's face was just...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I thouht it was because I have a dirty mind. I didn't know other people think the same. Unless you all have dirty minds to.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Faith in Buffy. That's all I have to say about that, lol
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                  I thouht it was because I have a dirty mind. I didn't know other people think the same. Unless you all have dirty minds to.
                  Yeah...pretty much we all do. Some worse than others. I always assume the references, if any, are put there purposely. The ref has to be at the right moment, otherwie it wont work. SG-1/SGA always has that timing...lol
                  "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                  The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

I'm always the one to point out sexual inuendo with my mates - it's a habit I've been doing since I was two.

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure that if they sold a DVD: Sg1 in suggestive positions! The untold Story between Teal'c and Carter! Let's see how Daniel Deals with janet! The sacred moments of Jonas and Nirrti! Vala and... The whole SGC personel!!! I'm sure it would be a good seller!

Anyway... I'd buy it!!! ^^
                      All good things must come to an end...
                      Canada Rule!!!

Comment

Originally posted by acce
                        I'm sure that if they sold a DVD: Sg1 in suggestive positions! The untold Story between Teal'c and Carter! Let's see how Daniel Deals with janet! The sacred moments of Jonas and Nirrti! Vala and... The whole SGC personel!!! I'm sure it would be a good seller!

Anyway... I'd buy it!!! ^^
                        That should be 'Vala & the limited Gene Pool' lol

sigpic

Comment

You should all see what goes down in my head while I watch the show. Well lets just say I am not a director for a reason and Carters shirt would always be wet.

And if they keep up Vala's character I am going to sue for Sexual Arousement.
                          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
                            If you recall, right after that, Sam says "That didn’t sound very good did it?", showing that it was obviously intended by the writers.
                            i was called out of the room before sam said that so i wasn't there when she said that didn't sound very good did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                              Forgot the episode name, but when SG-1 was in the mine field and they needed Selmak's help to reset the mine and they needed someone else to pilot the ship, Jacob had said "Jack, would you like to grab the stick?" And the expression on Jack's face was just...
                              the episode was the serpent's venom in season 4 i remember that scene very well kept me laughing for 10 minutes after jacob said that.

Comment

Working...
                              X