Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked on Amazon.com the other day and Season 9 was #6 on the top sellers. It's amazing what a cancellation can do. Go go DVD sales to rub it in their faces how dumb SciFi has been.

I was going to try Best Buy first. I ordered online for pickup in the early morning. I'm glad I did. I was looking around they were sold out. Let's just hope that someone out there realizes this means that Stargate still has more stories to tell and still has people there to watch them.
    Thor: Your mind has been interfaced with the Daniel Jackson.
    Jack: What?
    Daniel: What?!?

Comment

Got my set on Tuesday. Went to like five stores until I finally got the last one at Circuit City. This explains why I haven't been on the past couple of days.

Comment

This probably isn't the right place to post this, but I'm so jealous of you guys I have to ask!
        Does anyone know the release date for us poor things in the UK yet? I haven't seen and S9 and am having serious SG withdrawal symptoms!!

Trish x

Comment

Has anyone ever noticed that the top chevron on the Stargate of every DVD cover is wrong? It is a mixture of the movie and show chevron since it is lit up, but it is differently shaped. What happened?

Here's what I'm talking about...

Last edited by Konman72; 05 October 2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Konman72
            Has anyone ever noticed that the top chevron on the Stargate of every DVD cover is wrong? It is a mixture of the movie and show chevron since it is lit up, but it is differently shaped. What happened?

I had never noticed it before interesting. I have one question. I have the season 9 set and havent watched it as I am watching all the eps in order and just happened to finish season 3's Forever In A Day and I want to know how the quality is and how good the special features are. Thanks.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Got in last night. I have the Canadian version with the French audio track. It's the slim packaging wich is similar to my Atlantis S1 but different from my other SG-1 8 seasons.

It was 45.99$CAN, 6$ higher than amazon.ca 39.45$CAN but we where on the 5th and they haven't shipped yet and I couldn't wait anymore... Cancelled my order and bought this one in the store.

I've only seen a few episode before so this is like a brand new season for me... Yes sir...
              Last edited by ImZatGuy; 06 October 2006, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack's Girl
                This probably isn't the right place to post this, but I'm so jealous of you guys I have to ask!
                Does anyone know the release date for us poor things in the UK yet? I haven't seen and S9 and am having serious SG withdrawal symptoms!!

Trish x
                My advise is to forget about waiting for the £45 UK set which is coming out next Febuary and buy a R2 release from another country.

I got mine from the Netherlands and it was less than £30 delivered so 6 months before the UK release and £15 cheaper.

Comment

Weird, I never noticed that.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                    Weird, I never noticed that.
                    Yes, the only reason I did is because it was sitting on my desk and I was bored lol. It is on all the DVD covers and the dvds themselves. I have to wonder about this given the fact that they have had 9 years and it hasn't been fixed yet. Just weird.

Comment

My advise is to forget about waiting for the £45 UK set which is coming out next Febuary and buy a R2 release from another country.

I got mine from the Netherlands and it was less than £30 delivered so 6 months before the UK release and £15 cheaper.
                      Thanks IndianaJones00, I'll look out for the other R2 sets; are they out already?

Comment

Yes, the only reason I did is because it was sitting on my desk and I was bored lol. It is on all the DVD covers and the dvds themselves. I have to wonder about this given the fact that they have had 9 years and it hasn't been fixed yet. Just weird.
                        The things you find when you are bored huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack's Girl
                          Thanks IndianaJones00, I'll look out for the other R2 sets; are they out already?
                          Yep Season 9 has been available from other R2 countries for awhile now, infact the Dutch R2 set has been out since the start of August.

Comment

Hey, can anyone with the DVD confirm/deny if there is Concept Art included (production design) like in the previous DVD's?

The info says there is, but I wanted to ask to anyone who has seen it.....

If so, is there concept art for the Ori Warships? If there is, could you post a cap of it?

It sounds beggy, but I'd really appreciate it, thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X