GateWorld Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool the defence weapons seem fine.
    If we want to do a three way fight then thatd be fine. You can be earth's defence, buba can be the wraith and ill be the pegasus contingent. We can say that the antartic outpost is inopperable until i get there and bring a ZPM from atlantis, the only 1 we have at the moment unbeknowst to the wraith who believe we have 3
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

the damage it causes is equivilent to 1 oneill firing.
      I'll do the defense fleet then and if Immhotep wants to join in then he can represent the pegasus fleet. If not hmmm all tauri for me .
      Sounds good, i dont mind waiting.

Comment

ok, erm...you guys do know i don't want to do this battle any time soon?

i think it should be saved till the end seeing as it is the finale
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Yeah we know but we can still plan for it.

Comment

Erm yeah ok ill have the reaper and wraith stats too; if im going to do this ill do it full. I will also inlcude the firepower info we did a few pages back.

I think he means 1 oniel cannon.

PS if you want a copy of the guide then you will have to have a way of me getting it to you, either MSN/AIM or an email address because i cant post it, this will be massive.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
              Erm yeah ok ill have the reaper and wraith stats too; if im going to do this ill do it full. I will also inlcude the firepower info we did a few pages back.

I think he means 1 oniel cannon.

PS if you want a copy of the guide then you will have to have a way of me getting it to you, either MSN/AIM or an email address because i cant post it, this will be massive.
              ok, i'm going to edit the info and some stuff to it aswell so don't put it in yet...

you can have my msn email...i'll PM it to you
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

i wont be starting til 2moro, i have to go to party now so ill talk to you 2moro
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                  i wont be starting til 2moro, i have to go to party now so ill talk to you 2moro
                  ok see you l8a have fun, for anyone intrested i've updated the fleet stat chart on page 70 post 1388...

Comment

Before you start the the centurion station is capable of projecting a umbrela like shield around an areaof the planet and as a last resort it can be rotated around to to face the enemy to fire its exotic partical weapon the shield it pojects can with stand an assault for days on end

Comment

Originally posted by Aroura-Gate View Post
                      Before you start the the centurion station is capable of projecting a umbrela like shield around an areaof the planet and as a last resort it can be rotated around to to face the enemy to fire its exotic partical weapon the shield it pojects can with stand an assault for days on end
                      erm...are you saying it's shield is as powerful/ more powerful as atlantis?

Comment

it can hold out for atlest a week immohtep worte up the back story but never posted it

Comment

it can hold out for atlest a week immohtep worte up the back story but never posted it
                          who built it?

Comment

It was a mostly a gift from the asgaurd for helping them out so many times but we made some improvments and and added a few things

Comment

Theres my ship above, so what do i do know?

Comment

It was a mostly a gift from the asgaurd for helping them out so many times but we made some improvments and and added a few things
                                I think it's too overpowered, the shields last FAR too long, longer than atlantis in fact...

put down the stats please...

TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus - Theres my ship above, so what do i do know?
                                you should really put that ship in the original design thread, this is just for the fleet which has already been decided i don't think we're accepting new entries...

you're welcome to take part in the campaign though

Comment

Working...
                                X