Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Goa'uld are evil, why are their Ha'tak's so pretty?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They steal everything. Even their taste. Although I do like the Hat'acs. Remember, the Qua'uld build off of bauty. They pick the best hosts and everything.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Actualy I believe there choice of gold and what not is there own, what race do you think they stole it from?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
        Actualy I believe there choice of gold and what not is there own, what race do you think they stole it from?
        Donald Trump
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Goa'uld ships have a lot of Gold color.... like Donald Trump's place...
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

The hataks are pretty b/c the goa'uld are vain.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
            X