No announcement yet.

Favorite Mitchell Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel: Well all indications are, the black knight was activated once I stepped onto that platform. So, my guess is we can shut him down by inputting the correct code sequence on that control panel.

Mitchell: Merlin's PIN number?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

'wicked'

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
        'wicked'
        Was that a quote from the show or a response to sombody's post?

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

It was a quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream-a-Little
            From The Scourge:

MITCHELL
            You know what? Sit here. You cover our six. But stay alert. You'll hear the bugs coming, but the tree ferrets give no warning.

LAPIERRE
            Tree ferrets?

MITCHELL
            Yeah, nasty buggers. Swoop down and separate a man's head from his torso before he can blink.

LAPIERRE
            You're—you're lying.

[Mitchell stares him down, then turns and goes.]

LAPIERRE
            Wait!

Demonstrates creative problem solving!

Good one.......and yet another from *the scourge*

Mitchell-"You can be damn sure they're already thinking up some other means of spreading fear and destruction through this galaxy."
            Daniel-"Yeah. That's why we call them the bad guys."
            - Daniel and Mitchell, facing the Ori

Daniel has grown so much through the seasons....physically, hotness-ly, mentally, and even sarcasticlly!

Comment

Originally posted by lowriders95s10
              one of my favorites don't know why

to my inevitable demise *drinks*

And

SCENE: Jackson closes a book, behind him Mitchell is sitting back with his feet propped up, sleeping.

That's it…*glances behind himself, at Mitchell, lifts the book and drops it on the ground, Mitchell sitting up instantly* sorry… didn't mean to wake you.

no…uh…I wasn't sleeping… I was kel'noreeming. Teal'c taught me the fundamentals…

*making notes* Did he mention you should remain conscious in the process?

yeah…I'm still working on the basics *gets up* so…you got something?

I LOVE that scene! Mitchell looked so disoriented when he woke. "I wasn't sleeping. What happened? I'm alert..." haha.

Comment

Mitchell from "The Ties That Bind" -

To monk on planet, when he found out he was a former smuggler,

"If you want to go, why don't you just go?" (Making little walking motions with his fingers).
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  Mitchell from "The Ties That Bind" -

To monk on planet, when he found out he was a former smuggler,

"If you want to go, why don't you just go?" (Making little walking motions with his fingers).
                  I don't remember that one? Can you provide some context?

Best Stargate quote:
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

The fake monk wanted to leave, and Cam says that.

In the same ep: "Oh my, you're not a real Monk"

Comment

"We haven't tried C-4 yet, sir."

"One of these things is not like the others."

"You know, this guy doesn't even have a decent pie crust."

...These were my favorites, that I can still remember. There were others that gave me a chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                        "We haven't tried C-4 yet, sir."

"One of these things is not like the others."

"You know, this guy doesn't even have a decent pie crust."

...These were my favorites, that I can still remember. There were others that gave me a chuckle.
                        Lol, those were all great quotes!

Comment

I'm so glad I bumped this thread.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

"so how does it work assuming it actually does…work"

" yeah yeah yeah I know I said that but…the more I'm hearing the more its crossing over into crazy. Don't get me wrong I like crazy…that's why I asked for this job."

Comment

Mitchell (to Teal'c): "You know, there's a fine line between crazy-brave and crazy-crazy, my friend, and you are walkin' it."

It's not humorous but I also liked that scene in Babylon where Mitchell's arguing with Haikon, appealing to his sense of faith:

"You want to believe my people are godless and inferior? Go right ahead. But we have never needed proof of our gods' existence in order to believe in them. Faith. It was your faith that sustained you for five thousand years, not the Ancients themselves. Don't throw your history away for a bag full of magic tricks."

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

My favourite is in Ripple Effect:

MITCHELL: Of course, by the time he actually got around to drinking that orange juice it'd been sitting in the back of the fridge for what, a month?

BLACK MITCHELL: Yea, yea, yea, yeah! Oh ... He was so damn thirsty he knocked it right back -- it was a second or two before he actually breathed in and we're talking ...

MITCHELL: Spit take of all spit takes! There was orange juice on the table, the chairs ...

BLACK MITCHELL: (laughing) On Aunt Emma!

MITCHELL: Aunt Emma! Ohh!

BLACK MITCHELL: Big ole fat Emma, sitting across the table!

MITCHELL: Little bits of bacon on her face, orange juice dripping off her nose ...

Brilliant
                                & 2gether 4ever.

Visit my site

Comment

Working...
                                X