This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar
    lets see if we can put some answers to these questions and maybe we can come up with a theory that fits.

my answers since i cant be bothered to type all of this is 50 billion zillion paragraphs so i will list the questions and my answers so if theres any advance please dont hesitate.

Q. where did the aliens go from the planet with the quantum mirror?

A. they escaped through the mirror from the radiation and the goa'uld.

Q: how did they know where the gao'uld where launching their attack?

A. they had seen this in in other realities and so sent a mesage to save the other realm they couldnt differentiate from each exact reality so the message was in the alternate reality and DJ came back with it so saving his earth from them.

any more quests????????
    So...do you think these people could have been Furlings and if not who were they then since they were obviously very advanced.

Sorry...love playing the speculation game,

Comment

maybe they went off on missions snd brought back artifacts but met the goa'uld, or maybe that the planet is a base in our reality that the furrlings come back to every now and then just to see whats going on.

you see they poisiond there own planet with radiation and put up a goa'uld warning sign so any goa'uld who came there would go back and not find the mirror that way they could be assured the mirror would never be taken or at the very least some security, as there would be many realities that are pretty much the same if this one fell through there would be others.

but the question that no body has asked is why are there quantum mirriors in other realities the QM has to lock onto another QM in another reality, maybe the furrlings made them and put them there as passages into all realms like the ancients did with space travel with the stargates.
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

maybe they went off on missions snd brought back artifacts but met the goa'uld, or maybe that the planet is a base in our reality that the furrlings come back to every now and then just to see whats going on.

you see they poisiond there own planet with radiation and put up a goa'uld warning sign so any goa'uld who came there would go back and not find the mirror that way they could be assured the mirror would never be taken or at the very least some security, as there would be many realities that are pretty much the same if this one fell through there would be others.

but the question that no body has asked is why are there quantum mirriors in other realities the QM has to lock onto another QM in another reality, maybe the furrlings made them and put them there as passages into all realms like the ancients did with space travel with the stargates.
        Food for thought. I like the way your mind works. Anyway just posted a thread at the fanfiction section begging people to write a story about the furlings and our ideas here.

If the furlings put the doorways as passages into other realms like the ancients did with space travel with the stargates...then maybe either the one or the other party was responsible for inventing the basic technology that had lead to both these developments.

Maybe...the one party stole the technology from the other which had resulted in the breakup of the aliance of four races. We have never been told the reason for that breakup.

Comment

firstly i am doing a fan fic on this the idea is advancing as we spaek and i havenet worked on it in a while, so if i will write up the synopsis for it soon and post it there to see if people like it and work on it alot more.

the ancient shared technology with the furrlings the nox and the asgard so a similar technology may be present.

ok ng1 here is some more food for thought the zat guns have been said mostly by me that they are not ancient technology like the staff weapons they work entirely differently and even look different i know its not much to work on but i shall try to explain this in the fic think about this though
          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

That one's easy; you make a quantum mirror in one reality and in thirty seconds the trousers of time have bifurcated often enough that there are mirrors across hundred of realities and growing. The mirrors would essentially be designed for viewing alternative versions of the makers' future at any given point, possibly with an eye to studying the cumulative effect of small decisions within a contained environment.

Also, remember that whether the Furlings built the mirror or not, it was not built by the dead race from There But for the Grace of God. The mirror was one of the artefacts in that lab; it had a tag and had clearly been collected from elsewhere.

Besides, what use would a race of twenty-eight foot tall ninja Buddhist killing-machines have for a mirror that's only six foot tall?
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

firstly i am doing a fan fic on this the idea is advancing as we spaek and i havenet worked on it in a while, so if i will write up the synopsis for it soon and post it there to see if people like it and work on it alot more.

the ancient shared technology with the furrlings the nox and the asgard so a similar technology may be present.

ok ng1 here is some more food for thought the zat guns have been said mostly by me that they are not ancient technology like the staff weapons they work entirely differently and even look different i know its not much to work on but i shall try to explain this in the fic think about this though
              Oh please please please let me know if and when you start posting this story. I will definitely be interested in reading it.

As for the zat guns...never thought about it that way, but I think you may be right.

Another thought...in paradise lost it was established that the Goa'uld couldn't enter that planet therefore they sent through that stuff (wasn't it plants or something?) to drive the poor people crazy and cause their dead at the end.

That means that the furlings are aware of the Goa'uld (maybe afraid??) and that they share the same technology that the Asgard used with Thor's hammar.

Also the planet in paradise lost was meant to be just that...a paradise, but...nobody would be able to leave it once they arrived there. No my question is why???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                That one's easy; you make a quantum mirror in one reality and in thirty seconds the trousers of time have bifurcated often enough that there are mirrors across hundred of realities and growing. The mirrors would essentially be designed for viewing alternative versions of the makers' future at any given point, possibly with an eye to studying the cumulative effect of small decisions within a contained environment.

Also, remember that whether the Furlings built the mirror or not, it was not built by the dead race from There But for the Grace of God. The mirror was one of the artefacts in that lab; it had a tag and had clearly been collected from elsewhere.

Besides, what use would a race of twenty-eight foot tall ninja Buddhist killing-machines have for a mirror that's only six foot tall?
                Okay, maybe I'm stupid, but what do you mean with the following sentence, "what use would a race of twenty-eight foot tall ninja Buddhist killing-machines have for a mirror that's only six foot tall?"

For the life of me I can't understand it and I'm curious like hell,

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                  Okay, maybe I'm stupid, but what do you mean with the following sentence, "what use would a race of twenty-eight foot tall ninja Buddhist killing-machines have for a mirror that's only six foot tall?"

For the life of me I can't understand it and I'm curious like hell,
                  Because that's what the Furlings were!

See, it started off with me suggesting that rather than cuddly and cute, the Furlings could equally well be nine-foot tall killing machines and they grew - literally - from there. They gain an extra foot for each new thread, although I guess they're more or less stuck now. Where the Buddhism came from I'm not sure, but they were ninjas to explain how they could go unnoticed once they reached about twenty feet tall.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                    Because that's what the Furlings were!

See, it started off with me suggesting that rather than cuddly and cute, the Furlings could equally well be nine-foot tall killing machines and they grew - literally - from there. They gain an extra foot for each new thread, although I guess they're more or less stuck now. Where the Buddhism came from I'm not sure, but they were ninjas to explain how they could go unnoticed once they reached about twenty feet tall.
                    Oh...

Comment

Prepare yourselves for my (revised) ULTIMATE STARGATE UNIFICATION THEORY!!!!!!! tm (random spoilers throughout)
                      Spoiler:
                      The Furlings were an advanced race from the Pegasus galaxy whom were the Alterans' allies. They discovered the bugs from 38 mins and they realised they could extend their lives by splicing bug DNA into their own. They became (essentily) Immortal but had to consume "life-force" from others to survive. Not wanting to identify with their "weak" older forms, they shed their old name and became THE WRAITH! The Alterans declared war on the new race, thinking they could purge the universe of this evil. They lost. The Wraith took out all the Alterans in Pegasus (save atlantis) and began invading The Milky Way by way of the gates. They took planet after planet before the Alterans, the Nox and the Asgard enginered a virus that would kill off all the Wraith. They Dialed all the gates (ala avenger 2.0) and released the virus while simutaneusly programing ALL the Milky Way gates to only accept wormholes from the Milky Way and Atlantis, preventing a second invasion. The virus backfired, it killed all the wraith in the Milky Way, but mutated and began to attack the other races! The Alterans were forced to ascend, The entire Nox empire was destroyed (save for 10 ships that maintained Isolation until the virus was eliminated by the divice from "Last stand" where they consolodated all their tech into a FLOATING CITY and decided to never create or use a weapon again to prevent another incident like this) The asgard managed to clone bodies in isolation chambers on a massive escape ship and download their minds into the computer before venting the atmosphere into space and heading to the Ida Galaxy. While the last of the non-wraith furlings created a utopian society on a small moon.

EDIT:
                      Spoiler:
                      Now you may be wondering about the story is "rising" not syncing with this, the reason is symple. The arrogant ancients wanted it to seem like the wraith were new and compleatly alien so as to seem amazing to any future races. So they made it up! please tell me of any holes, I'm always improving it!
                      Last edited by gatelover12; 19 August 2005, 12:25 PM. Reason: I forgot something!

Comment

Ok.....................
                        The name 'Torments of Tanatalus' was a good name for that episode. Com eon writers, give us the furlings! We want to see them in the furry flesh!
                        You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                        And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

For the last time (truly), Furlings exist ONLY in the fevered brain of a writer, who shall remain nameless, as a 4th name was needed for the Fifth Race episode. It was made up....probably after said writer looked at his kids stuffed animals. End of story, sorry.
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                            For the last time (truly), Furlings exist ONLY in the fevered brain of a writer, who shall remain nameless, as a 4th name was needed for the Fifth Race episode. It was made up....probably after said writer looked at his kids stuffed animals. End of story, sorry.
                            Oh come on! Read the theory! it rules! party pooper!

Comment

Okay Gatelover12. I'm assuming at this point the goa'uld were still swimming around on P3X-888. It dosen't really seem complete though without an explanation of their rise to power.
                              "I'm the greatest because I'm alive. That's it. Period.
                              I'm not greedy. If I can catch a Goa'uld equipped with all kinds of fancy toys without risking my neck that's a damn good compromise."

Spoiler:

Comment

i hope they arent all peace loving like the nox they should be war hungry help us kick some oreo {my name for the orii} ass
                                My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Working...
                                X