Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about that. I was not sure what season it was in. Besides, the topic did say General Discussion. I was not talking about Season 6. I just think it would be unfair if you had to put what races appeared in what season.
    Thats why I put it in general discussion.
    Teal'C: Bla Bla Bla... Said the whole transcript of the
    where all of the Stargates were.

O'Neill: Did you say something??

Comment

http://www.raelambert.com/raelambert...s/furlings.htm

Comment

If these things turned up in Stargate the show would go down the toilet instantly ahaha
        Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
        - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
        - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
        Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
        Mayboune: *shrugs*
        - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

NONSTOP rolling on the floor laughing!!!

Comment

*Help!*

"Hi, I'm Edgar of the Furlings...." - That means O'Neill was right in "Paradise Lost" when he said the Furlings were...furry.....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
            ~CELLO!~
            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

ROTFL!!!

Heh! What's up with your name? Did you make it to attract attention, cos it sure does work.

That reminds me of something. In the golden pages once, I saw this add with
              GIRLS!
              GIRLS!
              GIRLS!
              written on the side. I couldn't believe my eyes so I looked at the ad. It turned out to be some window cleaning company looking to attract some attention to the ad.
              Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
                ROTFL!!!

Heh! What's up with your name? Did you make it to attract attention, cos it sure does work.

No

I made it to remind everyone that Osiris is a MAN and not a woman as portrayed on Stargate. We all know only the host is woman but that doesn't stop people around the net from calling Osiris a "she."

Comment

Actually, I thought it was said that the symbiote basically adopts the gender of its host, since it itself is genderless. Sorta like how Selmak is now referred to as a 'he', even by other Tok'ra.
                  -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
                  Version 3.12
                  GCS d- s:+ a-- C+++ UL+++ P++ L+++ E--- W++ N- o? K? w--- O? M+ V? PS PE+ Y+ PGP t+ 5++ X R+@ tv+(++) b+ DI@ D++ G e+ h+ r++>+++ y?
                  ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Comment

Originally posted by kopd
                    Actually, I thought it was said that the symbiote basically adopts the gender of its host, since it itself is genderless. Sorta like how Selmak is now referred to as a 'he', even by other Tok'ra.
                    well when refrencing the classic mythology, Osiris was/is a male.

Comment

Originally posted by OsirisDICK
                      well when refrencing the classic mythology, Osiris was/is a male.
                      thats fair enough, but i think that stargate only bases its concepts on classic mythology... Osiris may have indeed been male in terms of RL history, but for the sake of the show, kopd is correct - the simbiote takes on the gender of the host. They do have their preferences, but for the most part, the host provides a convienient gender reference.

Comment

OMG this is the funniest thing of the day!!!

Comment

That breathed some life into me today, been a bit of a slow day.

Furry ........ ROFL, I love that, I had no idea that is was an old movie.
                          "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                          http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

ROTFLMAO !! I hope the SG Universe Furlings look a bit more "Mystic" than the little Critters from that Movie !!
                            Thanks for posting that link,OsirisDICK !
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

There's a video trailer for the movie available as well. Edgar "The Brave" is pretty great. Once Upon a Forest trailer
                              sigpic

Comment

Just a thought. But has anyone ever thought that the reason why we have never seen the Furling/s (Am I supposed to put an 's' on the end?) is that the writers can't think of what they could look like. I mean, they've got themselves into a bit of a mix by calling them the Furlings. If they turn out to be all slimy like the Unas (i realise that they're not really slimy, but i've always thought that they look kinda slimy) or just animals like the reetou (sp?) and goa'uld, I think this forum will just about explode with the amount of people posting "They Can't Do That" threads. Can anyone here say truefully that whenever they hear "Furlings", some sort of fury animal pops up before anything else. Or, at least that the first time they heard it, it did.

Edited to add a full-stop and a comma (ok, I admit it, I'm a grammar freak) and then edited again to say why I edited it in the first place
                                Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Working...
                                X