This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David85
    I like the Jaffa Rebellion, but that seems to be more of a mini series or a set of TV movies over years than a show idea.
    Yah that sounds more like a mini-series/tv movie, but i would watch it anyway
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

How about the next spin-off being Stargate: Furlings on Parade? You could do it animated, like Ewoks or Droids, with twee little Furlings having jolly adventures. They'd have their own little swearword tht doesn't mean anything and all!

Let's face it, it could be the biggest stinkburger in all of creation, and it would still be better than Infinity!
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I seriously don't think we need another animated show. Infinity has to be the worst animated TV show ever
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          I seriously don't think we need another animated show. Infinity has to be the worst animated TV show ever
          The difference would be... Infinity wasn't made by the people who make Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, maybe it wouldn't suck alot if it was made by them instead of all new different people.

Comment

I would love to see an animated show featuring the early adventures of Aris Boch. Not only would it show us a new spin on the Stargate Universe, but it would provide the writers the chance to revisit some of the Goa'uld that aren't around anymore... Ra, Sokar, Apophis, etc.

I think it would be alot of fun... but alas...

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              I watched Infinity for five minutes with the sound off and I'd have to say I agree with you.
              Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
              O'Neill: Who doesn't?
              - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
              - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
              once done, cannot be undone...
              brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                How can you say that?
                Easy: I'd better not see Apophis again. There, I said it again.

Okay, so I could handle seeing him again in a parallel universe or a dream sequence (The Changeling was excellent), but he's dead. He'd better be dead, anyway. If he isn't dead, then I'll have a serious bone to pick with the writers. There's enough room for stories in S8 and beyond to not have to recycle old-old villans. IMHO, of course.
                Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                once done, cannot be undone...
                brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Yah, i don't want them to bring Apophis back alive, that would just make me mad, but i would always like him to visit in alternate universes and such, like what Anthro said, Changeling was perfect how he made an appearence.

Comment

I think that Jack's contention that the Furlings are small and furry based on the sound of the name means that the Furlings will not be small and furry.

Remember that part of Stargate is language, and not every language has words that mean the same thing. Furling in english brings to mind little furry things, but in the Furling's home language, its meaning probably has nothing to do with either fur or littleness.

Thus, I expect Furlings to be big and hairless and quite unexpected in appearance.

I'm imagining the look on Jack's face when he first confronts a Furling face to face.

jtg

Comment

Originally posted by jtg
                      I think that Jack's contention that the Furlings are small and furry based on the sound of the name means that the Furlings will not be small and furry.
                      So instead of Ewoks, we can expect Wookiees?
                      Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobiac
                        Hmm...

First let me say I think SGC have met the Furlings.. in a way. We (and SGC)just did not realize it. I refer to the Crystal Skull episode. That giant it seemed familiar like.. oh.. say.. Thor's avatar. The giant avatar could be a sentry to protect Furling technology from the Goa'uld like the Asguard did.
                        I think, if it wasn't so long ago that they encountered these guys, you might have had something.
                        However, if they really were as important as one of the four races, I think tptb would have let us know in some shape or form. They're not really ones for keeping us in too much suspense, and 4? seasons ago is a long time.

Comment

I just realised how stupid that sounded.
                          The Fifth Race was in season 2, and thats what they based the Lost City on.
                          ggrrr. my brain is so not working at the moment

Comment

Is it true that the Furlings might be an extinct race because I heard that the Furlings home planet was deserted amd no one was there. Please correct me if I am wrong.
                            Teal'C: Bla Bla Bla... Said the whole transcript of the
                            where all of the Stargates were.

O'Neill: Did you say something??

Comment

Err, no, you should probably watch the beginning of 'Paradise Lost', only some of the Furlings decided to abandon technology, and live this life.

You should probably post this in the Season....6? is it? folder anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

It was presumed that the technology belonged to the Furlings and most likley it did. Quite right, season six's Paradise Lost
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X