X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
    Haha! Makes sense to me!

By the way American3.141592654, I love your name! It took me a while to figure out, but that's really clever! Kudos to you my friend

Thanks.. It was a fun name to make... But anyway, furlings with fur would just be so cliché after all plus think the the possibilities of coming up with non-ewok spin off aliens...

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
      That's funny.

Do you write fic's? Because you have quite the imagination.

And I say that in pure honesty.

Well I used to do some writing when I moonlit as a comedian back in my college days but I haven't bothered to for some time...

But to talk more about the topic a bit, about the furlings being at Atlantis, if they WERE huge lumbering things they'd have difficulty walking around in the narrow hallways.

Comment

Originally posted by spartan 117
        That is pretty clever.Though we do seem to be getting off topic.

(just ignore me)
        No, I refuse to ignore you. You're right we're getting off the topic of furlings being at atlantis however lets say they were big lumbering creatures they'd have a difficult time walking around in atlantis cause there are so many close quarters in this big floating city...

Comment

Originally posted by MylesSGC
          HAHA, God know's why they havn't used this in the script already! Lol

Ok maybe not from the planet fur as sum idiot suggested (not sure who that was ). Hasn't this thread started tearing away from whether they're in atlantis, it's turned into a 'What do the furlings look like?' thread But don't you think that we'd have seen something about them in 'Before I Sleep'?

I liked the suggestion that they came from the planet Fur... It's funny and it works without them being Ewoks which would not be quite as cool cause then they actually MAY come out with cool technology and big bad weapons. It's still hard to think that anything cute and furry could come out with big honking space guns..

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
            The 5th race was on last nite and I got to thinking. the Asgard said towards the end that earth was well on their way to becoming the 5th race. now, wouldnt that mean that the alliance is still there? they couldnt become the 5th race if there isnt already 4 races in the alliance. so that would mean the Furlings are still good guys.

But by that thinking wouldnt you say that there are still ancients in contact and still in the alliance?
            Season 9 spoiler
            Spoiler:
            If you havent heard that evil ancients will be the new enemy, oree,
            and then hopefully we will see more ascended and furlings

Comment

The asgard was speaking metaphorically! and he didnt say we took a major step, he said we took a first step.

Comment

I doubt their nomenclature was based on the same roots as English...
                Asgard--guarding their [butts]? Nope.
                Wookies in Stargate would be pretty funny though.

Comment

the other races in the alliance were human like
                  asgard
                  nox
                  ancients

so why won't the furlings look like humans?

Comment

K, getting back on to the topic Why would the furlings be in atlantis anyway? It being an ancient city and all, the Nox and Asguard have never really mixed, well certainly not in any episodes I've seen, so why would the ancients and furlings mix any more. I'm sorta drifting towards my insane suggestion that maybe they come from Fur or a planet that begins with Fur... I've got a sorta image that they look human, and are sorta like us Earthlings ( ) But clever, sorta ancient like but friendlier

I also think they'd be really pissed that we think they're furry
                    WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisluva
                      Ugh, I hope not. That would seem so cheap.

~-On the Furling Homeworld-~
                      Bob says,"Now that we are exploring space, we need a name for ourselves",scratches hairy upper leg,"Grrrr, this fur is to itchy!"

"That's it! We are furry, we shall be. . .Furbeings..."

They rush to the council.

"I, Steve Fluffytoes, propose that we call ourselves Furbeings!"

Mary Chief Council Member says,"No, thats stupid~!Furlings!"

*yay* *happy happy*

See how stupid that would be
                      LOL
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

It would be kinda cheap if they were furry!

Comment

I thought the remains Jack and Harry found in Paradise Lost WERE the last of the Furling race. They looked pretty humanoid to me.
                          "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                          *Jack holds up three fingers*
                          ------------------------------
                          Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                          Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Could be but theres no way to prove it

Why dont we just ask the asgard where the furlings are or maybe daniel will remember
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by MrBojangles
                              I thought the remains Jack and Harry found in Paradise Lost WERE the last of the Furling race. They looked pretty humanoid to me.
                              Hey did they say that in the show or did you just think it?, i can't remember thew episode much.

Comment

I always thought they would look like those critters on...drat! WHat's that episode...the one where the ship is burning the planet for the other aliens...anyway, I thought they would look kinda like those dead aliens. Creepy/cool buggers, they were. lol.

Hope someone knows what I'm talking about.
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                                X