Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe they are really the ancesters of Chewy from Starwars.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

That is pretty clever.Though we do seem to be getting off topic.

(just ignore me)

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
        I believe they are really the ancesters of Chewy from Starwars.
        As SW was "a long time ago" there more like Chewy's descendants.
        Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Originally posted by American3.141592654
          Yes!!! They come from the planet "Fur" and are a bunch of huge lumbering reptilian monsters that have hearts of gold (not litterally of gold but you know what I mean) and are possibly really nice guys...

furling, "Hello, I come from the planet 'Fur'..." Jack, "You're not what we were expecting.." Furling, "Why?" Jack, "Well, we were expecting fur for one thing..." Furling, "You call yourselves Earthlings, correct?" Jack, "Yeah.." Furling, "You're not covered with earth are you? So then why should we be covered with Fur?" Jack, "Tu'che mon capitan." Not sure about the spelling on those last words cause it's not english and lets face it these people spell no with an extra n.. 'non' You've got to love them though...
          HAHA, God know's why they havn't used this in the script already! Lol

Ok maybe not from the planet fur as sum idiot suggested (not sure who that was ). Hasn't this thread started tearing away from whether they're in atlantis, it's turned into a 'What do the furlings look like?' thread But don't you think that we'd have seen something about them in 'Before I Sleep'?
          WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: I shot him.... In the leg.

WEIR:

Comment

i think they should be like little ewoks i love those little guys in Star Wars... but maybe make the furlings a little taller...
            I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Maybe the Furlings are sneaky little guys, and they are actually hideous little reptillian raptor-like aliens who chose the name "Furling" as some kind of twisted joke.

Comment

Well we'll just have to wait and find out.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

This seems to be a common view - do you think they will be furry if we ever see them
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

i think it's Furl - Ing

so i dont think they will be furry, well not like a wookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Baun
                      i think it's Furl - Ing

so i dont think they will be furry, well not like a wookie.
                      Or an ewok

Comment

I don't think they will, because that would be too predictable You never know though!

Comment

Ugh, I hope not. That would seem so cheap.

~-On the Furling Homeworld-~
                          Bob says,"Now that we are exploring space, we need a name for ourselves",scratches hairy upper leg,"Grrrr, this fur is to itchy!"

"That's it! We are furry, we shall be. . .Furbeings..."

They rush to the council.

"I, Steve Fluffytoes, propose that we call ourselves Furbeings!"

Mary Chief Council Member says,"No, thats stupid~!Furlings!"

*yay* *happy happy*

See how stupid that would be

Comment

I always thought it was Furl-ing as way. So they can furl up their bodies. Doubt they are furry.

-IMF
                            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Maybourne's actual quote is "A long time ago some people from an advance alien society... well they chucked it all and they formed this small, isolated, utopian community..." It says SOME people. Assuming those people were Fulings (which isn't ever explicitely stated) they were only part of the society, so it is quite possible that there are still Furlings out there somewhere. So we keep our hopes alive that someday we will meet them and they will be just a cute a furry as we have always hoped!

Comment

Originally posted by @Li3n
                                As SW was "a long time ago" there more like Chewy's descendants.
                                lol...i thought of that after i posted it and went to the bathroom. amazing what you think of when you in the bathroom.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Working...
                                X