Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the wraith were the furlings, I doubt they would have joined the alliance of the 4 races...they'd just eat all of the ancients. As clearly stated in Atlantis, the wraith were discovered when the ancients "stumbled upon a dark world..."

Climate Change - The latest news and information on climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency from around the internet

Climate Change Forum - Discuss topics to do with climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency

Comment

It is impossible for them to be the Wraith. They actually formed and alliance and it was back in the Milkyway. The Wraith were discovered in the Pegasus galaxy by crossbreeding humans and that insect thing from "38 Hours". I think that the Klingons of the alliance were the Asgard. I think that the furlings are more nature orientated - like the Nox and probably ascended some time ago. I race that created that paradise and wanted everyone to be happy can't be beligerant. I'd say that there are 0 chances that they could be evil.
      Lead developer of Star Media Center.

- My name is Anise, it means divine justice.
      - My name is Daniel, it means God is my judge.
      - My name is Jack, it means... What's in the box?

Comment

I just hope that, if we do get to meet the Furlings, they don't look like they sound... little and furry. Maybe they could be amphibious, sort of like mer-people or not... It might look bad if they were scalely like fish. Maybe they could be leathery skinned or look like us. They could live on the planet that Ernest Littlefield was stranded on in "The Torment of Tantalus". They could live under the water there. Just a thought
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

You know, it could be Vala's race... trying to keep a closer eye on earth or making the final check before be are inaugurated as the fifth race.

Comment

If it was Vala's race, then she probably wouldn't have done what she did. That seems like a pretty difficult test.
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

My new plot thread of the downfall of the alliance. Yup, Iv got it in for the Furlings.....

We know that there was once the Alliance. We don’t really know much about the political makeup of it, what its purpose was and how it was destroyed. I love Judas stories. It’s what I call stories of betrayal. It’s my theory that because of political disagreements between the Ancients, Nox and Asgard between the Furlings, that the Furlings launched an attack on the Alliance. They possibly tried to make the Alliance implode by turning the various races agenised each other. When they were found out they launched a bio attack on the Milky Way galaxy by re-programming the Stargate to give whoever used it a highly contagious disease. The Asgard escaped this somehow, and since they hated travelling by stargate used ships mainly. The Nox were practically all killed those that survived vowed to never fight a battle but to hide away from the Universe. At the final battle on Mars, the planet was being ripped apart however; they had perfected the process of Ascension by then. The Ancients used their new power and wiped out the Furling fleets attacking them. However other beings from the Universe who had already ascended banned them from interfering with the physical universe again. Sadly the Alliance met for the last time, the last ascended ancient, Oma met with the council. They asked her what would happen with the universe, she said she wouldn’t know for sure. However, on the planet Tecara there was a devise that could be used to fix the Stargate and re-animate life almost as it was before the plague. She said that one day there would be a 2nd evolution of her kind and that they would find the places of Legacy which contained all of their knowledge. Just as she was entering into the new realm she says that one day the ancestors of the Furlings would return and that the Alliance would again have to be formed.

Go on people, pick it to bits. Love all for it.

Kind Regards,

Sy~
              A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
              "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
              "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

Sounds like a sound theory opther than the part of a battle on Mars seeing as Mars was Sustainable for life but WAY before the Ancients andthat were around
                Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Ahh, easy get out clause. They made some sort of time travel thing. hehe, I just dont want the homeworld to be Earth. Though if Earth was the homeworld, then it might possibly explain why there is no Naquada because its all been mined early in the Anciants history.

Sy~
                  A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
                  "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
                  "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Chicken
                    MAJOUR SPOILER FOR US

In the episode just aired in the UK (Citizen Joe) They make a distinct reference to the fearling. In that we haven’t seen them and this makes me think that it's at least on there minds and I am one who hopes that we see them because this is such a major part of the back-story.

Also the Nox really need a few more eps because they are lacking in the back-story area.
                    Excellent observation. I would love to see the furlings help defeat the season 9 enemy.

Climate Change - The latest news and information on climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency from around the internet

Climate Change Forum - Discuss topics to do with climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency

Comment

I'm going to go about this from a more logical perspective. It seems that most of the mythology/religion on earth comes from aliens (Gou'ald=Egyptian and some others, Asgard=Celtic, Ancients=possibly Christian). The only major Myths/religions that haven't been equated with an alien race that I can think of off the top of my head are the North American Aboriginal, Greek and Roman mythologies (althought the Ancients may have something to do with the greeks [Atlantis]). From what we've seen of the Nox they seemed more of the naturey type of beings that Aboriginal storys are about, thus eliminating that. This leaves the greek and Roman gods. Based upon the fact that he Furlings built a paradise to live in (Paradise Lost), I think they would most likely be impersonating the Greek Gods. So, provided that the Furlings used some sort of a disguise (like the asguard did to impersonate Celtic gods), we still have no Idea what they look like, but this does give us an Idea of what they might be like. If I had to make a guess about what they'd look like though, I'd say they probably look like centuarians (this is just a rondom thought, with little reason behind it)
                      Anyway, there's the sum total of my theories on the furlings rambled out in a string of incoherant, nonsensical, and unrevised thoughts.

Comment

Listen as much as I hate to say this, its been 6 years, if they were going to introduce the Furlings to the series, it would have been done long ago. Maybe in SGA, but definatly not in SG-1. If they were in the Milky Way I'm sure one of the SG teams would have found them or evidence of them. I agree with what someone else said, that they wrote themselves into a corner with this so to speak.

Perfecto!

Comment

It's possble that within the next couple of Season's we might find out. I mean if they are going back to explain the Anceints they may have to explain the 4 races. I guess we will have to wait to find out.
                          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Ok, Over the years SG1 has encoutered Many diffrent aliens, and some we know not a name... Isn't it possible that we alreayd met the Furlings?

First!
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s1/106.shtml

The crystals that can pretend to be people... They could be Furlings. Not fury but who said they would be. obvously they are old and powerful.

Second
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s1/112.shtml

The Wierd alien that keeps Daniel Hostage.. His mate went to help Earth in Rebellion. Will she be in Mobiuesss? Anyway Why would she go ahead and help? Treaty with Ancients perhaps.. Furlings.

Third!
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s2/203.shtml

Could the people doing false Sentencing be Furlings?

Fourth!
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s2/219.shtml

The little white people? Furlings?????

Fifth!
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s3/314.shtml
                            Furlings gone mad? blowign themselves up and all

Sixth!
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s3/321.shtml
                            Furlings are Gaints???

Seventh!
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s4/407.shtml
                            Could this Water being be Furlings?

Eighth!
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s5/504.shtml
                            Could thay chemical spraying make himself look liek one of your guys guy be a Furling?

Ninth!
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s7/713.shtml
                            Could those be Furlings?

Tenth!
                            http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/812.shtml
                            Vala could of been trading with Furlings!

There maybe mroe that I overlooked but... As you can see we have a veirty of Alien Races we can play with.. one might be Furling, One might be our next enemy.. Im willing to bet the same guys in Grace and Foothold are the next Bad Guys, either that or the guys from promethus Unbound, cause they seemed a little upset.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

A few of them could be the furlings, the ones i would bet on would be the giants, but i doubt any are...actualy i think J Mazz. has stated that we have yet to see the furlings.

Comment

I was thinking that the people have said we would see something of the Furlings by now, which isn't neccessarily true. the nox have only been seen on one planet and we kno the stargate program hasn't converted all gate locations <they have given us time lengths for that sort of thing>. And also, there is no proof that the Nox are from this galaxy, just that some of them exist here, just as some asgard interact with our galaxy.

Anyway, I think it would be cool if the furlings showed up in a movie. That's basically my thoughts.
                                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X