This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 2 Ideas.
    1 They could end up getting finding another meeting place.
    2 The Giant Aliens from The Mayan Pyramid. Could be the Furlings
    because They are Enemies of The Gou'ald and are an ancient race.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

im new hi every one
      how about the furlings are or were the first humans

Comment

thats the ancients
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

i know that but they could be different type of humans like the aschen or the tollans

Comment

The Tollans aren't really a different species. They're just more technilogically advanced humans...that are now dead >.>

But yeah the Furlings have been on my mind for years and just last night actually. I wish they would tell us SOMETHING about them, or atleast show us more of the Nox..because they kicked ass! ^.^ The only aliens who seem to be as violent and war ridden as humans seem to be the Asgard (when threatned) and they are what the only alien allies Earth has left? lol

Comment

the tollans have to be dead or enslaved and taken as hosts
              maybe some escaped and sg1 contact them in s9 and help us with there tech

Comment

Simple answer : Why dont sg1 just ask the asgard about the furlings? They could do a episode on the asgard introducing them to the furlings?

2. Sg1 discover furling artifacts/techno, and spend episode exploring this. They inform the asgard of there findings and then they appear at end of episode and drop a bombshell 'That we have already met the furlings and Thor and a furling representative have met and discussed our maturity and abililty to help in situations above or heads'?, or something like that. (episode ends there, makin u wonder who the furling are?).

3. SGA could ask the ancient priestess?

4. Episode begins 'UnAuthrorised Wormwhole', Iris is closed. Sg1 standing in control room looking at stargate, suddenly a figure appears. Introduces itself as a furling and says that they have a problem which the asgard advised them we could help them with (since we think differently). Shock horror 'Cue the intro music' lol

Comment

Would be kinda cool if the Furlings turn out to be the Wraith or relatives of them anyway in this galaxy...the Milky way wraith could secretly evil in nature just like their pegasus cousins and "pretend" to be allies of earth or etc since the SGC knows nothing about their true nature due to lack of contact with the SGA. But we would know they would be secretly undermining the humans of the milkyway for a total domination.....(still need to think on how to wrap this storyline up but it just popped into my head and seems cool at the moment...We need some more excitement at the SCG I think.

Comment

ive said this before i think what if the furlings are the race who created the replicators - or created reece and thats y we havent heard of them because the asguard have banned all knowledge of them because of what they did.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                      ive said this before i think what if the furlings are the race who created the replicators - or created reece and thats y we havent heard of them because the asguard have banned all knowledge of them because of what they did.
                      I got the impression that the race was an advanced humans that’s why the Resse looked like a human as well. IMO the furlings are from another galaxy.
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

That actualy makes sense, the Ancients from the Milkyway, Asgard from Ida, Furlings from ???Galaxy, and lets just hope the nox came from a different galaxy so my theory can hold up lol
                        Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                        McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

What if there is a huge stacis chamber on a remote planet only accessable by some extremely secret device only held by members of the four races...

A stacis chamber like the one in 'The Other Side' but much larger, and a member from each race has to be there to activate it... what if they find the ancients device somewhere in the lost city, and they see the four languages on it just like in the chamber in 'The torment of tantalus', they go back to earth on the daedalus, daniel confirms it, and they go to consult the asgard.

They explain that the ancients device has been lost for thousands and thousands of years and that this could mean their un-extinction (whatever the word would be) and they collect members from each race, you get to see the inside of the nox city, you meet the furlings, this could be a great mid season finale.

but it's never gonna happen

Comment

SG-1 can anytime ask THOR (or another asgard) what happened with furlings or where they are.... (look at the end of episode "SG1 - 2x15 - The Fifth Race", when o'neill talks to the asgards
                            "Indeed" - Teal'c

Comment

We have a few options, those Crab looking aliens with the personal holograms from early on that established a foothold, that impressive ship from GRACE, those ginormous glowy aliens from the Crystal Skull, maybe even those starwarsy aliens from prometheus unbound?

The options are pretty open, Id rather like the Furlings to be hostile, or at least the 'klingons' of the alliance of the 4 races, surly and belligerant.

:-)
                              "Everything done in weakness fails." ~Nietzsche

Comment

You were talking about the tollans a few posts back but i forget which ep or even season could somone enlighten me?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X