Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we could see some ancients- in another post i made a theory that the ancient allience made a vault of people( thier greatest minds) so that if this did happen another member of the allience could revive them and take part in a full council.
    another thing i said about in a thred i madewas that we deserved a place in the great allience so we would win either way
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by MrBojangles
      I'd love to see the four races meet up to form another alliance. We wouldn't see any Ancients, but humans would take their place amoung the Asgard, Nox, and Furling.
      we could see some ancients- in another post i made a theory that the ancient allience made a vault of people( thier greatest minds) so that if this did happen another member of the allience could revive them and take part in a full council.
      another thing i said about in a thred i madewas that we deserved a place in the great allience so we would win either way.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      11000! green me

Comment

also in another post i said that if this new council would meet up in an episode without sg-1/ sgc personal present. this might upset some people but i personally would like to see more eps. without human involvment ( we mess stuff up )
        sigpic
        11000! green me

Comment

That is a good point, it would be need but it would not be SG-1 persay, maby a spin-off, how would that work?
          Linux Forever!

Comment

i would like a spin of one that delt more with the interrace politics than the trouble of earth. I dont know what perspective the series would take, what do u think? ancient from a omipowerfull view or asgaurd from delegation view or nox from a peacekeeper view?
            sigpic
            11000! green me

Comment

I have no idea how that would work, but there is a lot of options, Think Babylon 5 or something. (The leag of non-aligned words, not the order vs chios thing)
              Linux Forever!

Comment

i think its thread worthy
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

Hay, maby they will end up using it, who knows.
                  Linux Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                    also in another post i said that if this new council would meet up in an episode without sg-1/ sgc personal present. this might upset some people but i personally would like to see more eps. without human involvment ( we mess stuff up )
                    Eh, maybe I'm not quite understanding you but... isn't the show about human involvement in the goings-on of the galaxy? It is called Stargate: SG-1 after all and so it wouldn't make sense to have episodes without SG-1... right?
                    And besides, who would want to watch a show with a bunch of aliens running around doing their own thing without any humans around to screw things up? Half of the fun of the show is watching the humans (be they SGC personnel or not) make mistakes and then watching them trying to fix it before the whole universe goes "ka-boom!"

But the point I'm trying to make here is this: people like to watch shows that they can relate to and if there's no humans present, then how can we relate?
                    !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Okay , what if when they get to the planet of the Ancients they find new gate adrressess and they get to the furlings , blah blah blah , full-out war , earth is in big trouble by this new big, scary , super advanced enemy , and we have greenlight for a few more seasons ?

Comment

You couldn't take a minute to use proper English instead of "blah blah blah". And next time, try using the search function.

Comment

you can say that about all of the mainly tokra or mainy jaffa or mainly replicator based episode, im not saying erase sg-1 entirely im saying it would be nice for expample in a 3 or 4 parter that one of the eps excluded sg-1 and just had aliens ( dont care who). if you look there starting to do that - look at reckoning.
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

Okay, they've mentioned that there's going to be a new enemy in S9, right?

What if the Furlings are the new enemy! I just thought that that would be an interesting twist using one of the "great races".

Probably won't happen but it's fun to speculate.
                            ^_^
                            Kiyuchan
                            Nudara @ AIM
                            livejournal.com/~kiyuchan

Comment

Gate_boy there is all ready a thread on this topic where many things about the furlings have been discussed in details try using that one and polite message lets keep it calm and civilised.

The Furlings in Season 9
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8066
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I know, I know.
                                Spoiler:
                                The Wraith are really the Furlings!

Comment

Working...
                                X