This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAJOUR SPOILER FOR US

In the episode just aired in the UK (Citizen Joe) They make a distinct reference to the fearling. In that we haven’t seen them and this makes me think that it's at least on there minds and I am one who hopes that we see them because this is such a major part of the back-story.

Also the Nox really need a few more eps because they are lacking in the back-story area.

Comment

Yeah well i guess we have to wait and see
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

I really hope we get to see them. Atleast hear about what happened to them if they're gone.....
        I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Chicken
          MAJOUR SPOILER FOR US

Spoiler:
          In the episode just aired in the UK (Citizen Joe) They make a distinct reference to the fearling. In that we haven’t seen them and this makes me think that it's at least on there minds and I am one who hopes that we see them because this is such a major part of the back-story.

Also the Nox really need a few more eps because they are lacking in the back-story area.
          Yeah I noticed that to, but:

Spoiler:
          I think they were more making fun of all the fans that continuously ask about the furlings. Joe has said on this forum he thinks the furlings are like ewoks, and in Citizen Joe, the guy that mentioned it said he thinks the furlings are like ewoks.
          Last edited by Nathan; 23 January 2005, 06:45 PM. Reason: some days I just can't type

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
            i honestly dont know if we will ever get to see the furlings.
            i agree. although i think everyone wants to see the furlings, i dont think it will happen. my theory is that when the writers told us about the furlings in season two in 'the fifth race', the kind of dug themselves into a plot hole, and now they're stuck with a mystery race out there that they'll just leave as an unanswered mystery. but i wouldn't be mad if i was wrong...
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
              i agree. although i think everyone wants to see the furlings, i dont think it will happen. my theory is that when the writers told us about the furlings in season two in 'the fifth race', the kind of dug themselves into a plot hole, and now they're stuck with a mystery race out there that they'll just leave as an unanswered mystery. but i wouldn't be mad if i was wrong...
              I think you are right We won't get to see the Furlings.I wish they would but I doubt it
              Lord Zedd

Comment

I would like to see the Furlings in some episodes in season nine, maybe they find what happened to there race in some planet that sg1 visits. My theory is that we will not see the Furlings anytime soon. If you remember 615 Paradise lost it seems that the Furlings are extinct in this alien paradise that they have created. I do hope I am wrong, also I want to see the Nox more involved in S9.
                There is no spoon

Free your mind

Comment

Originally posted by Adam628749
                  I would like to see the Furlings in some episodes in season nine, maybe they find what happened to there race in some planet that sg1 visits. My theory is that we will not see the Furlings anytime soon. If you remember 615 Paradise lost it seems that the Furlings are extinct in this alien paradise that they have created. I do hope I am wrong, also I want to see the Nox more involved in S9.
                  id love to see the nox die and find out that the furlings are dead, and the asgard are almost there

Comment

The Furlings are already here. We know them as squirrels. They are evil, evil creatures bent on world domination. Do not be fooled!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

the only way well get to see the furling is in one of these senarios:

1) daniel asends/ jack get the knowledege boost agen and contacts them for us

2) there a time travel incidnet on a planet where the great allience met and we go to one of there meeting to get them to send us bak.

3)ive put this on another post- the great allience meet up in our time to face great new thret wtih out the help of sg-1/ sg-a

- if anyone know of another put ur hands up
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

I think option #3 is the most likly.
                        Linux Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by start255
                          I think option #3 is the most likly.
                          thank you im gunna copyright that idea jsut in case
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

It would take both shows in a new direction and bind them togther, could be cool.
                            Linux Forever!

Comment

I'd love to see the four races meet up to form another alliance. We wouldn't see any Ancients, but humans would take their place amoung the Asgard, Nox, and Furling.
                              "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                              *Jack holds up three fingers*
                              ------------------------------
                              Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                              Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

I know i would like to see that. But some how i don't think it will happen any time soon.
                                Linux Forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X