This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaron54 View Post
    so whats with the furlings i thought we were soposed to see them in it some time i know we saw that little clip at the begining of 200 but surley that cant be it

we have had episodes which have enovolved the other 3 races allied races but what about the last one (the furlings) i just dont think the little bit at the start of 200 was really enough what about u ppl?
    well that was just a fun when they show them furlings
    But in stargate world an online game that is been made now it looks like they may be in that
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
      well that was just a fun when they show them furlings
      yeah it was good but its a shame it was not more
      SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

I hope the new series has the Furlings....and I hope they are cool looking. Nothing like ewoks or chewbaca.......I want something original like the name meens something but doesn't mean they are hairy beasts.
        Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

I haven't been able to go every page of this thread lol, but I for one would prefer the Furlings to be the aliens from Crystal Skull.

Comment

I'd agree that the Furlings are most probably the big aliens from Crystal Skull. Having said that, it's only because they're the only obvious candidate at the minute. I can't see why the writers would create an entire race and never utilise them, just to keep people guessing. Instead, I think they've kept them encrypted in Crystal Skull for the entire programme. It's very good though, keeping the fans thinking about the show. Very, very clever...(and sneaky)...

Comment

Most likely the furling will appear in an atlantis episode sooner or later depending if the producers are willing spend money or not, after SG-1 is cancelled and the movies are already in production which would mean that they will or wont appear in an atlantis episode.

Though i get a feeling that alot of fans have being bugging the producers about them

Comment

What if the Furlings turn out to be after turning evil over the years and were the new bad guys?

Comment

I was hoping that the Furlings were the creators of the "Hot Zone" virus on Atlantis. I think it would be a cool twist to have the Furlings turn out to be villains.

Comment

What if the furlings are what made the wraith the wraith because they feared the Ancients power so they made a race that could beat them. Then the Furlings are really controling the Wraith. Finally after a while the Furlings lost conrtol of some of the wraith but took some of them to the MW looking to destroy what was left of the ancinets? So that way the wraith are coming back to Earth and the Furlings and they would try to confuse us because there supposed to be the "good guys"
                    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic
                    So whats the worst that could happen?
                    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Sounds a decent idea to have the Furlings turn out to be bad after all this time, and to be honest it would be a good twist or at least that be the case in my view. Still, if the Furlings do turn out to be evil then we could be right in trouble no Asgard, no Ancients, and the Nox well they are off smoking weed most likely in their caravan to care....
                      sigpic

Comment

[and the Nox well they are off smoking weed most likely in their caravan to care.... [/QUOTE]

HAHAHA i can just see the tree huggers high as a kite.
                        but overall would be a good idea to have the Furlings evil, it may explain the alliance break up.

Comment

Yeah, it would be a nice twist. At least it would explain how the Wraith managed to defeat the almighty Ancients. Indeed, the Wraith must have received some outside assistance, Furling or not.
                          sigpic

Comment

When I hear furling, I just think of those critter films with the little balls of fur with teeth that could bite through backbolts and where they fire those little paralyzing darts and swear at you all the time in their alien language...

Comment

Me too. Evil little furry *******s. Anything furling has to be evil.

Comment

The furlings like a lot of fans got bored of stargate and moved on.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X