Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always believed that if the Furlings had been seen in the show then they could either be the Crystal Skull aliens or the Salish Great Spirits....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Hopefully they'll make an actual appearance in the third series.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
        I just read this on wikipedia:

I know there's been alot of forum about this topic but i thought some people would like to know as i never knew about this speculation
        Search & you'll find dozens of people have referenced the same quote about the possibility of having met them over the past couple of years!

They took the mick when portraying the Furlings in '200'. SG-1 is finished. They only have a couple of movies per year now. So Furlings will not be seen any more!

So no spoilers required, because no spoilers have ever been shown or said about them officially that would require such tags.

Comment

The Furlings could always appear in SG-1's third movie (if one gets made) or in an episode of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by J_B View Post
            Search & you'll find dozens of people have referenced the same quote about the possibility of having met them over the past couple of years!

They took the mick when portraying the Furlings in '200'. SG-1 is finished. They only have a couple of movies per year now. So Furlings will not be seen any more!

So no spoilers required, because no spoilers have ever been shown or said about them officially that would require such tags.
            We could see them in the third series... or even in Atlantis, they could find an ancient phonebook and call the Furling by mistake... or something like that...

Comment

I think that is the producer's way of saying they are not sure what they are going to do. I think it is a way to keep everyone guessing.

: Green is Good.
              sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                The Furlings could always appear in SG-1's third movie (if one gets made) or in an episode of Atlantis.
                to me i would rather see them on SGA then SG-1.

it would goive SGA a little special feeling
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

That could work! The Furlings could have been the reason Atlantis went to the Pegasus to begin with.

Comment

This is why i find stargate so interesting there are lots of plots and mystery to series... and also there are plenty of guessing into whats going to happen...

It is true that we might actually see the furlings in either the movie or the atlantis series however u never know they might actually appear in the last episode in sg1 just to cause speculation and demand for them to tell more about them...

Comment

2. Wrong culture. THe Furlings are aztex and mayan.
                      Says who? The big mist aliens are, but there's no confirmation that they're the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed View Post
                        just got an idea for an sg1 movie stargate:the great alliance... they could do a movie based on the four great races and the furlings could be introduced!
                        i said in a previous post re episode fifth race that they should get the 5 great races together(5th being earth humans) (Asgaurd, Nox, Furlings, Ancients and Tau'ri) and defeat the Ori together. it should either be a big movie or another season at least.

Like some other on here i believe the furlings are possibly the aliens from the temple with the crystal skull.
                        Maybe they have the power to switch between different dimensions.
                        Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                        sigpic
                        sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

as we know the all smarts Advanced races go telepati and stuff like that.
                          Season 2 episode 13 ( spirits) u see very very very advanced aliens. thats dosent say their race name!
                          Furlings?

Comment

Doubtful. The spirits race sucked, sort of. At least in my opinion.

If the furlings show up it has to be pretty obvious. I hate how the Nox only got one episode (aside from the one with the goa'uld trial), and they're one of the great races.
                            My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

I totally agree! The Nox are the most exciting aliens on the show. At least for me.

I also don't think that the aliens in SE 2 were furlings. What about the episode where Carter was stuck in that cloud with another huge ship? They never showed the aliens on that ship?
                              sigpic

Comment

No, we have not. The writers have stated time and again that we have not, as of late season 9, seen the Furlings. They haven't said anything since then, so you can argue any of the races we've encountered as of late as Furlings but then again, we haven't really encountered any new races since then.

The "Spirits"-aliens are not the Furlings. The end.

Comment

Working...
                                X