This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thewayisshut View Post
    Yes I thought about that. then somthing hit me what if the Ori were the furlings. The Allience was formed to share wisdom amongst themselves, which if you think about it does not match the characteristics of the current ancients, so something happened that caused the ancients to isolate themselves from the allience and the universe. Trusting the furlings with the secrets of ascension there would have been some dispute on how such power should be handle since both races were most likely culturaly diffrent, it is possible that the ancients lost trust in the furlings after manipulating some of their own into what is now know as the ori idealology and ashamed they vinished from the spotlight. You can see that this is there frame of thought with the whole anubis incident and the no helping rule.
    If the Ori where the Furlings i will burn all my Stargate DVDs. For one it would not of made 4 races. It would have made 3 since the ancviernts and the ori are the same speices just diffrent cults. Secound the Furlings are Aztec and mayan not Celtic and 3rd The Furlings don't look like Humans. And if they did will will burn my DVDs and my computer becuase it has my account to the forums on it.
    sigpic
    Banner Made By Me for Me
    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
      If the Ori where the Furlings i will burn all my Stargate DVDs. For one it would not of made 4 races. It would have made 3 since the ancviernts and the ori are the same speices just diffrent cults. Secound the Furlings are Aztec and mayan not Celtic and 3rd The Furlings don't look like Humans. And if they did will will burn my DVDs and my computer becuase it has my account to the forums on it.
      LOL would you go that far lol anyways the ori havent showed there "true' form yet all we have seen is flames and priors and of course danial assumption, you know what they say when you assume lol. And if a guaold can asend (the Symbiote, not the host) then Im sure asending is not limited to just the human species. Besides the Aztec were no saints, human sacrifices to the gods were commen not to mention other burtal rituals, stuff so bad it made the spanish annihilate them and all weve seen is one village that was "converted" most likely not the point of origin the ori began there onslaught.

Comment

Anybody have any idea if the furlings will make an appearance in season 10, I mean not including that goofy episode "200" where they looked like a bunch of giant koalas. I hope that there is a real appearance of the furlings in season 10

Comment

I wouldn't count on it. Maybe, if we're really really REALLY lucky we MIGHT see them in one of the movies. I wouldn't count on it though. I think TPTB take far too much delight in teasing us with it (hence their appearance in 200).

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28 View Post
            I wouldn't count on it. Maybe, if we're really really REALLY lucky we MIGHT see them in one of the movies. I wouldn't count on it though. I think TPTB take far too much delight in teasing us with it (hence their appearance in 200).
            The thing is they said at the start of season 10 that WE WILL SEE THE FURLINGS however the one in 200 don't count as we never actually got to see them they where made up. If we count that as seening the Furlings then we will also have to count the fact that SG-1 when to atlantis to see the wizard of OZ. There4 the writers technically lied and should give use all what we want. Giant Yeti People furlings!

Originally posted by thewayisshut View Post
            LOL would you go that far lol anyways the ori havent showed there "true' form yet all we have seen is flames and priors and of course danial assumption, you know what they say when you assume lol. And if a guaold can asend (the Symbiote, not the host) then Im sure asending is not limited to just the human species. Besides the Aztec were no saints, human sacrifices to the gods were commen not to mention other burtal rituals, stuff so bad it made the spanish annihilate them and all weve seen is one village that was "converted" most likely not the point of origin the ori began there onslaught.
            Lol nope i would not go that far but i would be very very angery and write lots of very angry messages all over the forms.

I know that all races can accend if they have evolved that far i mean when the 4 great races where around the Ancient and the Ori would have been a split of one culture of near superhumans making the ori both be4 and after accention the same speices as the Ancients. Meaning the Furlings may be able to accend but that would not make them the ori as it would only of counted as the 3 great races. If you get me?
            To put it simply just becuse the Ori are "Evil Ancients" don't make them a new "Alien" in the stargate universe.

I think i like aliens in sci fi to much.
            Last edited by MechaThor; 11 January 2007, 07:22 AM.
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

ok.
              Everyone thinks furlings is fury and stuff like that.
              Comon asgard, nox , Humans does that tell you anything about the races?
              thier names?
              I saw a kinda giant ting. Ehm
              If u think about it, in the room where the found that lost man many many many episodes again, it couldnt fit a giant in there.
              and it was obvioes to me that all 4 races was in that room. so giants we should just rule out that?

Comment

I reckon its the aliens in enemies 501
                http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5.../5x01_042.html

Comment

In the first movie, we will kick the Ori ass and as a result, the alliance of four races will be restored - Asgard, Nox, Furlings and Humans. No Ancients, because the *******s didn't help us against the Ori. Anyways, we'll see the Furlings at the first meeting of the races (A)

Edit: Why is bast*ard censored and ass isn't?

Comment

It's the Giant Aliens from Crystal Skull. They exist in other dimensions and this allows them safety from the Ori and general invisibility. "Furling" means to roll up or become rolled up. M-theory dimensions are tiny and curled up, making them hard to detect. So the Giant Aliens can roll themselves up into these dimensions. Furthermore, the extra dimensions are only large enough to allow subatomic particles in, like neutrinos and leptons. The Furlings would appear particulate, ethereal, and mist-like.

Since hiding in extra dimensions is proving effective against the Ori, we will probably see Quetzacoatl and his posse the next time a planet is hidden. And, seriously, Quetzacoatl is just too important a god to just give an incredibly imposing image to and then forget about him forever.

On that note, did anyone ever try going back to that giant Mayan pyramid? Really, what gives? SG-1 meets a powerful potential ally in the fight against the Goa'uld, they start off friendly, even call each other friends, we send an ambassador in the form of Daniel Jackon's grandfather and... seven years of silence? That is genuinely irritating.
                    Last edited by Helios; 28 January 2007, 04:33 PM.

Comment

We become the ancients, thats the real mobius inversion to the entire thing.
                      we were the ancients they had a virus that was killing them out they created the dakara device to re-seed them when they died out...they even left clues to help us all advance back to our standing.
                      the asgard, nox and furlings are the caretakers.

come on people.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                        We become the ancients, thats the real mobius inversion to the entire thing.
                        we were the ancients they had a virus that was killing them out they created the dakara device to re-seed them when they died out...they even left clues to help us all advance back to our standing.
                        the asgard, nox and furlings are the caretakers.

come on people.
                        i love that theory it would be so cool if it turned out we infact were the ancients

Comment

D'oh, I just said something really insightful about how the giant aliens are furling-y and then people go around with their head in the clouds wishing they were ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed View Post
                            i love that theory it would be so cool if it turned out we infact were the ancients
                            We humans were, seeing as how the current human civilisation is the second evolution.

Comment

we heard of the ferlings in the episode 'the fifth race' but we have never seen them and nothing more has been said about them. this is why we need at least a season 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who are they? what do they look like? and where are they?

Also what has happened to the asguard and tok'ra now the ori are here. could do with a storyline where the five races (Ancients, Asguard, Ferlings, Nox and the Tau'ri) get together and kick some ori butt!!!!
                              Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                              sigpic
                              sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

George Lucas borrowed the Furlings from MGM for use as the "Ewok".
                                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
                                X