Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be cool is if Martin mentions them in his story and everyone wants know how he knows about them. And he acts like they are kidding because everyone he knows knows about them. That was where there ship was heading. To find them and he knows where they are and taht is the real story behind the show and the others are just stories they tell while in route to the Furling home world. Then it ends with us meeting them and Jack saying, "See I told you they were Fury."
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by dzineguy84
      um ... sg-1 has never met the furlings, my friend.

No, they didn't have an episode where they met the furlings, but Jack briefly mentioned them in the season 6 episode "Paradise Lost"
      Last edited by roseblue; 14 August 2006, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roseblue
        Jack O'neil briefly referenced the furlings in the season 6 episode "Lost Paradise" and he didn't sound like he liked the furlings. Pictures posted for the episode "200" means nothing until the episode airs. Then we will know what they look like. Since sg-1 has encountered the furlings but there hasn't been an episode where we get to see them encounter the furlings up close and personal, "200" might give us a good glimse as to what they are. Jack, Sammantha, Teal'c and Daniel will be consulting for the character Martin Llyod. We will get to see what the furlings are by the memories of Jack, Sammantha, Daniel and Teal'c.
        He has no opinion of whether he likes them or not. In paradise lost when carter says its furling technology and he goes "arrrgh not them", its because the reason they are there is that Maybourne told them the planet has a secret stash of very powerful weapons. And he says that he can't imagine that a race called the Furlings (who you would imagine to be very small and furry) would create very powerful weapons.

I think that its more likely going to be a parody version of the furlings. But it would be very cool to meet them in real.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Furlings. Furlings. SOoooo many Furlings.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

Comment

screw what jack thinks.

in wormhole extreme while with all the jokes there was a real story underneath it. hopefully same will be true for 200
            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
              screw what jack thinks.
              calm down, I was only replying to something that had been said earlier in the thread.

and then i expressed my views about the furlings underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by roseblue
                No, they didn't have an episode where they met the furlings, but Jack briefly mentioned them in the season 6 episode "Lost Paradise"
                It's Paradise Lost.

Comment

Actually, Robert C. Cooper strongly hinted sometime back that SG-1 has indeed encountered the Furlings already, it's just that they didn't realize that they (the Furlings) were such. Right now, some of the more likely candidates for the bona fide Furlings out of the alien races they've encountered to date include the Crystal Skull aliens (Quetzacoatl and his pantheon), the weird alien entity which possessed Carter in season 4 or even the aliens which resembled water (the ones which the Russians retrieved). Some of the more bizarre possibilities include Martin Lloyd's race or that bizarre nebula which Carter and the Prometheus got trapped in, assuming it was indeed alive.

Comment

I believe the Furlings seen in "200" will just be one of the stories told.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope that the Furlings dont appear like a Monkeys, they could ask to the Asgards what they are, and how they apper.

But its a nice and Great notice.
                      Fabiano Klug
                      O'neill say: I don't care.
                      Stargate Brasil

Comment

They will make a big joke out of the Furlings garenteed.
                        Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

i'm one that furlings were the grace aliens. who with me? lol we'll see friday
                          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                            i'm one that furlings were the grace aliens. who with me? lol we'll see friday
                            Sorry mate, but I dont think so.
                            Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

My personal theory is that the ship which attacked Prometheus in 'Grace' belongs to the Aschen (since both seemed to possess similar transporter technology and the vessel only became aggressive after scanning the Prometheus). Although Robert C. Cooper (or was it Brad Wright) mentioned in an interview that the ship belongs to a race/group known as the 'Shippers', whoever or whatever they are.

Comment

i saw a stargate comertial n it said that we r gonna meet the FURLINGS!!!
                                omfg r we finaly gonna c them???
                                Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                                Anime signature in spoiler tag
                                Spoiler:
                                Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Working...
                                X