This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar
    Alf's planet but the name is on the tip of my mind, i knew the name but forgotten it......it goes something like......oh i dunno.

Ancients - Pegasus

Asgard- Othalla, Or Ida I get confused there?

Furlings - Andromeda

Nox - Milkyway
    lol, it's Melmac ur thinkin of.

Comment

The furlings... hopefully we will see them but I will laugh so hard if they do that idea with wormhole extreme. The team from the show going "be careful the furlings are very advanced" *out of a tree comes a big furball the just plops on the ground and purs*

However with so much time on my hands I have thought about two stupid things that would be kinda cool.

A: This is probally disproved because of the remains on the paradise lost.
      Furlings are cat like creatures that were on earth for a peroid of time. Remember the egyptians praised cats along with basset. Why would a goa'uld want to have some people prasing a bunch of cats for exactly? But slowly the furlings lost their intelegence and became house cats. For all we know it was mr. Biglsworth that ran dr. Evil's empire.

B: SG1 finally finds the furling home world and is in shook of their advanced technology. They make a treaty, the good side rejoices than BAM! Ori fleet comes out and blows up the planet killing all the furlings!

I don't like the idea of having the furlings rush into battle with a large fleet I would like the idea of maybe them finding the furlings and the sgc celebrating the furlings joining with a large fleet and during the next space battle a cargo ship sized ship pops out and this squeaky voice comes over the intercome saying that it is the flag ship of the furling...BOOM! *blown up by an ori ship*
      I am voric a powerful yet sissy system lord. Fell my never ceaseless wrath or else.......

Comment

SLV....... hmm i dunno about that
        SAVE SG-1
        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
        Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I have been watching SG-1 for several years, but I do not remember the furlings. Could somebody please tell me what they are and what episode or episodes they were in? I have seasons 4-8 on dvd and I don't remember seeing anything about furlings in any of the episodes.
          http://www.brandon-nation.com/

Comment

Originally posted by brandonation
            I have been watching SG-1 for several years, but I do not remember the furlings. Could somebody please tell me what they are and what episode or episodes they were in? I have seasons 4-8 on dvd and I don't remember seeing anything about furlings in any of the episodes.
            Back in season 3 in the episode "The Fifth Race" when O'Neill meets the Asgaurd face to face they mention an Alliance of four great races. One of those races is the Furlings, We have yet to accually see them. Although I remember someone talking about the producers hinted that we had already seen them in the first 4 seasons. If that's true than it leads me to believe they are the Giant Glowy Aliens from "Crystal Skull"

Comment

One thing that I hope from the
              Furlings: They'd better NOT, in ANY way, resemble
              those ANNOYING, TALKING THINGS in real life that
              are called FURBY'S!!!!!

Carter is taking energy readings...
              FWOP! A Furling lands on her shoulder!

Furling: "THATSS!!SPOOKY!!"

If something like that happens, I'm gonna lose it!

Anyone else here hate Furby's, btw?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ted_Beckett
                Back in season 3 in the episode "The Fifth Race" when O'Neill meets the Asgaurd face to face they mention an Alliance of four great races. One of those races is the Furlings, We have yet to accually see them. Although I remember someone talking about the producers hinted that we had already seen them in the first 4 seasons. If that's true than it leads me to believe they are the Giant Glowy Aliens from "Crystal Skull"

Thanks, I remember that episode, but I must not have been paying very close attention to that part.
                http://www.brandon-nation.com/

Comment

those mist aliens?
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas Quiinn
                    Furling pictures and tech from the episode "Paradise Lost" enjoy.

Humoniod Body
                    http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4295/cap0056ga.jpg

Furling Temple
                    http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6341/cap0038ar.jpg

Furling Power System (Tech Picture)
                    http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9288/cap0026pi.jpg

Furling Gate Interface (Tech Picture)
                    http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/6890/cap0013sk.jpg

i took these from the dvd so the qulity is good, enjoy.

also the technology is unlike anything we've seen and just by the design i doubt martins race or the ship from grace are the furlings.
                    thanks for those!
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

that's all we've seen of furlings.

i seriously hope they were the grace dudes.

anywayimo they were the warlike race of the alliance
                      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

YES T WAS!!!!! There was a plnaet i think in season 3 called "Delmac" and ever time i hear that i think of Alf ........*Shivers*
                        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Now for the love of god, use those spoiler hiding things!

Ok, So Lotan said that the Gadmeer were an advanced race that were destroyed 10,000 years ago by a higher military power (Wraith/Replicators/Ori/Civil war etc.) And thats the same time Atlantis was submerged And when Lotan showed SG-1 the hologram of the Gadmeer, it had symbols going up and down like on Ancient screens in Atlantis! Can anyone confirm if they were Mayan? I know there not called Furlings but the Ancients had lots of names too! Ancients, Alterans, Ancestors, Lantians! And Lotan had a little pedastal controller a bit like an Asgard but smaller And they had beaming tech that looked faster than the Asgards! Didn't one of the production guys, when asked "When will we see the Furlings?" reply "Who says we haven't"?

Comment

That thing did not look mayan. It is a possibility that they are the furlings but I don't see any hard evidence. About the producer thing I'm not sure I have never heard anything like that before.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lucas1234
                              Im glad that the producers have finally tolled us that we are going to see the furlings. After 9 season since they were mentioned.

Where would they be from? our galaxy or a different one
                              Would they bring a new enemy with them?
                              Or more allies?
                              What would look like?

Places your thougts people
                              I think they are from Marty's homeworld.
                              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

i still say Furlon or some variation..... i settle of furlon for the BSG sounding name... since there are some hints to each show in SG-1 and BSG
                                SAVE SG-1
                                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X