I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
    To capture tinkerbell
    They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
    But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
    And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
    And anything I can to get by
    And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Well seeing that the 200th episode is being co-written by almost all of the writers, I can't think of a better way to introduce the long awaited furling race to the SG scene. With all of thwe writers helping out, maybe, just maybe can they meet up to all of our expectations.

I doubt it, but I still hope that they let us know more about them. Although I was hoping Atlantis would find them, since that show is younger we could get to know the furlings over the course of a few seasons...like the Asgard and SG-1.

Peace!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
        ... isn't this for SG, not ST?
        Well, if it's not crazy enough for Star Trek, then it is definetley not crazy enough for Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Karec
          KLINGONS ARE HUMAN!

See my point?
          Actually, you're just making their point for them, since an alien race seeding the galaxy was the explanation for similarities in the Star Trek universe as well.
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I think there's little hope we will see or find out about the Furlings in any meaningful way, I would be shocked if we did, or ever do...

Comment

The Furlings are probably extinct from the series... they may have moved to another galaxy or perhaps they ate each other. Anywho i doubt we will be seing them and if we do i hope we can eat them too.
              TEAL'C: You have been impregnated without copulation?
              VALA: Yes. And I'm absolutely terrified. Have any of you ever heard of anything like it?
              MITCHELL: Well, there's one…
              TEAL'C: Darth Vader.

Comment

the joke would be on the fans to see the MOCK Furlings in the 200th episode as Furry creatures that are short and cute and then to see them for real in the show as huge scaly lizzards with the most ugly and unfriendly looking faces Gremlings all over again lol
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

i reckon the the furlings look somewhat like a asgard but are furry and have a cranium twice the size and big hair like the nox and have technology that can be contolled by the mind like some ancient tech
                  War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebbq
                    i reckon the the furlings look somewhat like a asgard but are furry and have a cranium twice the size and big hair like the nox and have technology that can be contolled by the mind like some ancient tech
                    it would be cool if the Furlings could operate their tech by mind control, they may be able to levitate objects with their powerful minds, i dont think that extre sensory perception (ESP) has been touched too much upon in the show, the furlings have advanced minds and gain insight into the universe by using their minds, kinda puts humans to shame

Note: not fact just a thought we dont know naything about the,.
                    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

if they do not show the real furlings I WILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE EARTH
                      i mean I WILL DESTROY ALL HUMANS
                      OK i wont do that but i will be extremly angry and i might DESTROY something possibly the tv or all humans what ever comes first
                      War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                        the joke would be on the fans to see the MOCK Furlings in the 200th episode as Furry creatures that are short and cute and then to see them for real in the show as huge scaly lizzards with the most ugly and unfriendly looking faces Gremlings all over again lol
                        I wouldn't mind that so much.

As long as TPTB don't cop-out on us, or do some stupid Wormhole X-Treme S*it with us, I'll be happy...or at least complacent...but I wouldn't mid so much.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Not a Furling.
                          His people would have been able to push back the Gouald when they attacked. They are not advanced enough.

I feel the Furling might have died out from lack of story line on SG-1.
                          The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Ya i cant wait for this episode. I dont think Martin Loyd is a furling nor his people. But i think that his people and him KNEW who the furlings were.

Comment

I think I could get over the prank if meeting the furlings actually is one. However, I would be angry for a pretty long time, I've been looking forward to seeing them for a while now...although I'm not sure why.
                              Long live the Asgard

Long live my buddy Thor

Comment

I honestly hope to all hopes that the Furlings aren't going to be in Martin's movie...on the other hand, it's the most likely thing to happen given what happened in Season 9.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X