This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoples_General
    Is it possible? There's few of them, they could be human looking just like the Ancients, or that appearance could be a disguise.

The utopian moon in their star system was said to have been wiped out by the Goa'uld. And the remains/skeletons of who ever inhabited that moon did look humanoid.
    the skeletons looked human because they were human.
    TPTB don't know what the furlings look like, Martin Lloyd is human
    the furlings certainly aren't human

Comment

So what would a bunch of humans be doing in the Furling moon?

Where was it ever said that the Furlings weren't human or human-looking at all?
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I think it would be a cool idea, but having Martin as our Furling "representative"... weird. But I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case, now that you mention it...
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I don't care about the furlings. I think the 200th episode sounds like a great time! Especially the puppet scene!!!! =)
          It feels good to be alive.
          Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
            I don't care about the furlings. I think the 200th episode sounds like a great time! Especially the puppet scene!!!! =)
            I would rather have the furlings, if i want puppets i will got to the store and buy the Muppets.. which i watched as a Kid... Furlings are the great mystery and deserve the 200th.
            LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
            "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

I hope not that would be sad and disapointing... I would rather have something we have yet to see.
              LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
              "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Same thing Mayborne was doing there, they found the invitations (that is what Mayborne called the key, right) to go to the Utopia.

Perfecto!

Comment

I believe it was in The Fifth Race....the Asgard told O'Neill about the original 4 races.....and we weren't one of them, we just had "potential". OK, ready for corrections..... As for the Furling's appearance, that's never been mentioned, to my knowledge, at least.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

The human remains was host to a goa'uld.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

It's completly ****ed up.No furlings.Damn!I would like episode(200) about Alterans x Ori.something about their society, motives, etc.Something from the past(religion x science, alteran's escape,...)
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                        I'm not even surue what it's about. How does firefly fit in?
                        Spoiler:
                        "We'll see Willie Garson," executive producer Brad Wright told GateWorld exclusively. "He's coming back. It's sort of a full circle thing. The story, in short strokes, is Martin Lloyd has come to the S.G.C. because even though "Wormhole X-Treme!" was cancelled after three episodes, it did so well on DVD they're making a feature. A little kiss to "Serenity" and Firefly, which was possibly one of the best cancelled series in history. And we're the Air Force consultants on the script."
                        I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Ok, fine, I still think it would be interesting, but you guys are right, more... disappointing I guess.
                          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                            the skeletons looked human because they were human.
                            TPTB don't know what the furlings look like, Martin Lloyd is human
                            the furlings certainly aren't human
                            When did anyone say they weren't human? To be honest, I think that they may well be the Furlings, but I guess we'll find out in July...

Comment

i dunno if martin lloyd's race were the furlings... i'd think it'd be kinda lame

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                                i dunno if martin lloyd's race were the furlings... i'd think it'd be kinda lame
                                My thoughts exactly. I'd rather that water guy that screamed "What fate Amaroka???!!!" to be a furling.

Comment

Working...
                                X