Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two new pieces of concept art were released for stargate worlds. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but these are unlike anything we have seen in the stargate universe. My hypothesis; these could be furlings. Head on over to the stargate worlds site to check them out.

Comment

Any Ideas on the Furlings?

Comment

Sice we read the spoilers for the 200th episode i guess we wont be seeing the Furlings. Joe Mallozzi lied. This episode is going to suck because the 100th episodes sucked. I never liked the whole Martin Lloyd storyline. The writers should of made this a Ori/Furling episode.

Comment

Originally posted by lilslim142000
          Sice we read the spoilers for the 200th episode i guess we wont be seeing the Furlings. Joe Mallozzi lied. This episode is going to suck because the 100th episodes sucked. I never liked the whole Martin Lloyd storyline. The writers should of made this a Ori/Furling episode.
          Malozzi said months ago that the furlings idea was considered for the 200th episode, not that it was certain

Comment

who cares about he stupid furlings
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by lilslim142000
              I agree about the episode, its bound to suck. As for Joe, he didnt lie, he never said that we would see them, he said that it had been considered, but said it as if it was a bad idea, so its not that much of a surprise that they wont make an appearance IMO and I would rather we didnt see them.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I don't know it might not suck, Wormhole Xtreme had me in stitches. I really would like to see the Furlings though, we've been waiting for ages.
                "Only Smarties Have The Answer"

Save Dr. Elizabeth Weir! - Sign the petition!

Comment

i like the idea of doing something a little different to make the 200th episode different and wormhole xtreme was different. It should be a fun episode.

Comment

well it said martin loyd returns in this ep, his race were rele advanced maybe we find out his race were the furlings?!?

Comment

I bet there will be like a few left, and they will die in that episode.

Sounds like the sorta thing that would happen.

But the things going, is that the episode that they apear in involves that guy form the alien planet, we know he originally came rom earth, as did his race, but maybe the furlings previously occupied the planet.

who knows

Comment

If I was a betting man, I would say that if we ever see them, it will be the very last episode or a feature film if there is one.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I'm not even surue what it's about. How does firefly fit in?
                          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I wish I knew why so many people are fixated on Furlings. I think I prefer imagining them, rather than actually seeing them. It would probably be a major let down.

As for episode 200, I'm looking forward to it....with ALL the writers having a finger in the pie, it should be wickedly delicious.
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

They may yet reveal the Furlings in another episode. Oh hell.. don't tell me that Martin Loyd's race is the Furlings!!! LOL!

They do seem advanced technologically, there's few of them around, and they're humanoid like the remains on that Furling moon.
                              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Is it possible? There's few of them, they could be human looking just like the Ancients, or that appearance could be a disguise.

The utopian moon in their star system was said to have been wiped out by the Goa'uld. And the remains/skeletons of who ever inhabited that moon did look humanoid.

As for how the Goa'uld overran them, they're situation might've been similar to the Wraith -vs- Ancients. The Ha'Taks, Al'Keshes and Death Gliders heavily outnumbered the Furling ships. I doubt that the Furlings are expansionist as in going from world to world like the Ancients or Asgard. So they might've achieved their great race status without being Imperialistic, but by being Utopianist.
                                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
                                X