This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    No, I don't think the Ori destroyed the Furlings. It's a big universe out there. They may have died out as a civilization, or we just may not have encountered them yet. Personally, I don't think we ever will. It will be one of Stargate's unsolved mysteries.

exactly the ancients died out afawk

Comment

Interesting, very interesting. It seems that tptb have finally caved. Not that I mind. It would be cool to learn more about them, but not too much! I like a little of the unknown about them personally.

By the way, Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it along with me.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Apparently we may find out more about the elusive Furlings in Season 10. If we do, that should go a long way to appeasing a bunch of fans.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hmmm...I'll take Joe's comment with a grain of salt. He did say we MAY find out about them, which is vague enough to keep me from celebrating just yet.

Comment

This is very interesting, BTW, because I only joined this forum the day before yesterday and the first thing I began doing was speculate a little about Furlings. And voila! XD

Comment

about time to!
              maybe we will have less spam here.

Comment

Maybe the Ori are the Furlings?

Both are advanced beings, so you never know.

Comment

yay no more furling posts??

Comment

we'll find out in s10

Comment

maybe they outdated the ancients, kept to them selves and all ultimately acended?
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Seeing a living Furling would probably give me a heart attack, I hope it's more along the lines of a vast complex, with an abundance of Furling technology, and tablets for Daniel to translate. What if the Furlings, is what the people of Earth used to be called?

Comment

^ Thats a good idea. I hope we find a city of the Furlings, perhaps some mostly destroyed outpot like Atlantis, and some information is there.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            Apparently we may find out more about the elusive Furlings in Season 10. If we do, that should go a long way to appeasing a bunch of fans.
                            And dissapointing a few as well
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

If there is a real Furling, then there'd better be a damn good reason as to why we've had to wait so long to see them!
                              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Lol they have been watching us to see if we are ready

Comment

Working...
                                X