Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the idea of reptillian scales...I REALLy dont want to see fur covered aliens that look dodgy if we are ever introduced to them...or at least make it look good.
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

be careful what you wish for...the furlings might be really big hideous demonic creatures. the kind that makes the Wraith look like a Disney character.
      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
      Pay it forward

Comment

see...that sounds better than fur covered aliens
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Who here is sick of people making furling threads?

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Yep, and 9th chevron ones Its all n00bs who Cant be bothered to learn how to use the search option
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Yes and 9th chevron ones aswell, use the search option people. me and other people are sick of furling and 9th chevron threads

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

well....wouldn't this be considered a Furlings Thread?
                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Furlings should be furry. Better than Reptilian . Something like this maybe.

Comment

And 'Jesus was an ancient' threads. Those make me mad.

Use the search function!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Exaclty people don't use the search funtion, why though?

Comment

Laziness and lack of forum-etiquette.

Or a simple mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15

Or a simple mistake.
                          I'd go with simple mistake, n00bs arent exactly familiar with how this forum works and apparently they dont know where the search button is but we have to be easy on them and help them to get used to how this place works and the do's and donts
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15

Or a simple mistake.
                            Yeah, sometimes even if you search you could make a mistake and end up making another thread with the same topic.

Sometimes people name the threads weird.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

If it really irritates you, contact a mod. They can merge a thread with an existing one.

I think you have to remember how many different threads there are around. About a year ago I started a long forgotten thread about thunking over women, specifically Amanda Tapping. In those days thunking was reserved for men, it got archived somewhere and now there's a much bigger, better, more popular AT thread, which I'm proud to participate in.

The search function on Gateworld isn't perfect, and to be honest, I don't see why it bothers you so much. If you don't want to see the posts, don't read them. You can't have a dig at newbies who don't know the system.

Sorry. Rant over.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
                                well....wouldn't this be considered a Furlings Thread?
                                Well, just going by the title... yeah.

The irony astounds, doesn't it?
                                ~bri~

Comment

Working...
                                X