X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh no another furling thread!!!!!!

Comment

It sounds strange... but I'm really not that eager to meet the Furlings. I quite like the mysterious, the fact that there's 1 alien from the alliance that we know nothing about. I think that to reveal them at any great length would be a mistake... maybe information about them or some mystery episode but which doesn't tell us everything about them, but nothing more than that.
      //

O'Neill: Phasers?
      Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Here we go again.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
          oh no another furling thread!!!!!!
          You took the words right out of my mouth, but it's not Wako's fault. I think there should a bit said about not starting furling threads and adding to the ultimate furling thread instead in FAQ.
          sigpic

Comment

Lol, its like the ninth chevron ones, some threads are here for two reasons
            1. A newbie didnt know there was one already
            2. To rack up post counts
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
              Here we go again.
              LMAO
              Us gateworlders might be the only people that can predict the certain future, like there is going to be abother furling or ninth chevron thread posted in the next week or two
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

*sigh* I think we should start making a tally
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  LMAO
                  Us gateworlders might be the only people that can predict the certain future, like there is going to be abother furling or ninth chevron thread posted in the next week or two
                  Not to mention, "What is Sam Carter going to do on Atlantis" threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                    Not to mention, "What is Sam Carter going to do on Atlantis" threads.
                    Yeah, I've been reading that thread. While that question is being asked a lot, the argument is being blown way out of proportion. It really doesn't matter if someone creates another thread. Don't click on it if it really bothers you that much.
                    SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

And don't forget about D'ya want a S10 threads.
                      * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

I think that the furligs (one of the orginal races) are like the pepeole found on the world like when the alien race that could walk through walls contacted them for helpthe seem verry furling like or they look like cu-bocka
                        sigpic LONG LIVE SG1!

Comment

Originally posted by Srg Siler
                          I think that the furligs (one of the orginal races) are like the pepeole found on the world like when the alien race that could walk through walls contacted them for help them seem verry furling like or they look like cu-bocka
                          When life gives you leamons make apple pie
                          sigpic LONG LIVE SG1!

Comment

Hello Srg Siler, (Great name BTW) welcome to the forum.
                            Be aware that your thread will problably be merged into the ULTIMATE FURLING THREAD by the mods, so if it dissappears look for it here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...hlight=Furling
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutschi
                              Maybe a few nox decided that they just didn't want to live that peacefull so they took some of the advanced tech and started to build a second culture The Furlings.

But i guess its not very likely , would destroy the balance in the old almighty alliance
                              Hey i agree with you they seem like there realated
                              sigpic LONG LIVE SG1!

Comment

Originally posted by Srg Siler
                                I think that the furligs (one of the orginal races) are like the pepeole found on the world like when the alien race that could walk through walls contacted them for helpthe seem verry furling like or they look like cu-bocka
                                are you talking about the tollan? or maybe the nox? the tollan were human from earth and the nox were just the nox, another member of the Alliance of Four

Comment

Working...
                                X