X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they're mice...
    Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
    RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
      I'm sorry, but I've been wondering this for the longest time. Why does every one think the Furlings were furry? Where is the evidence, besides their names, which even then is a lose thread of proof? I don't mean to be rude but I've been wondering this and I want to know if other think the same or if there is a reason for thinking they are furry.
      There is no reason to believe the Furlings were furry....to tell you the honest truth, they were just VERY hairy. Here's the proof.....

On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Martouf01
        Well you gotta take into consideration, language. In "Furling," furling could mean Fur (Great) - ling (Golfers)....Furlings = Great Golfers. For them, the word for fur is probably something else. If there was a species called ****lings, wouldnt mean that they are made of poo.
        Nah. But it could mean they were sh***y golfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          There is no reason to believe the Furlings were furry....to tell you the honest truth, they were just VERY hairy. Here's the proof.....

LOL!! I LOVE that pic!!
          Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Why? Because they sound cute, like Ewoks Don't you think?

Comment

^ ewoks are evil!!!

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
              I'm sorry, but I've been wondering this for the longest time. Why does every one think the Furlings were furry? Where is the evidence, besides their names, which even then is a lose thread of proof? I don't mean to be rude but I've been wondering this and I want to know if other think the same or if there is a reason for thinking they are furry.
              I dont think their actually furry, I dont think anyone really does, its just their name reminds people of furry little creatures.

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

the Paradise the Furlings created is probably a step down from the Nox because it seems they would allow gou'lds to retire there because the Gou'ld could no no harm there. thats sort of like the Nox

Comment

I just figured out who the Furlings ARE!
                  Spoiler:

The creatures from Fire & Water ("What fate AlmondRocca?")
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                    I just figured out who the Furlings ARE!
                    Spoiler:

The creatures from Fire & Water ("What fate AlmondRocca?")
                    I just watched that episode and thought the exact same thing. Impressive technology, natural reluctance of a more advanced race to ally with humans and a limited involvment in early Earth affairs.

Comment

i know mazzmatazz and a number of other forum members are wiz's with photoshop. how bout some ideas as to what you think the furlings look like?
                      "So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth! And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause there's bugger-all down here on Earth!"

Comment

Daniels Grandfather went away to learn of those giant aliens (Crystal Skull) and he hasen't come back. I wonder if those giant aliens are the Furlings. I could live with that.
                        Hallowed are the Eey-Ore!

Comment

maybe the furlings are the orii. the four great races all seem to be humanoid, evolving from one humanoid species. and orlin said that the orii and alterrans were once one people except they went their separate ways. maybe the furlings were the ones that took the philosophical route and when they ascended they turned into the orii.

im aware of there being a sentiment that doesn't want people to mention the furlings or something on the gateworld forum... so please dont burn me

Comment

No the Ori

4th horseman
                            Spoiler:
                            are the same race as the ancients/alterrans
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

I honestly doubt that the furlings are the ori. The furlings are good and the Ori are bad. And both the Ancients and the Ori are somewhat the same people.
                              sigpic

Comment

i think that before all i said and done the furlings will have a part to play in the stargate universe, wheather as the saviors of the MW, or as some other role in a movie ( im hoping there saving the furlings for movies time, thatd would be worth the wait )
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X