X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman195
    how could you say that!!

seeing jack in the 200th ep would be sweet
    Easy really. Here look, I'll say it again: I hope they bring back Jack for the 200th show, just so they can kill him off once and for all.
    err, whoooooo?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesM
      Easy really. Here look, I'll say it again: I hope they bring back Jack for the 200th show, just so they can kill him off once and for all.
      OMG, that's sacrilidge!!! Shame on you!

Mattathias

Comment

To make things a little more interesting, Jack should be attacked and held hostage by the fish from his lake. There has always been fish there but they have been hiding and waiting for the right moment. When the fish contact the SGC with their demands, everyone laughs and says "You have Jack? lol. Kill him. Please. He sucked anyway."

The fish are shocked by this so instead plan to team up with Jack to take on the SCG and eventually the World. When they turn around however they discover Jack has killed himself is a desperate cry for more attention.

"We tried, but we simply couldn't get his head out of his ass in time" said one of the fish.

The episode wraps up with SG1 and the rest of the SGC celebrating with bottles of Tesco beer and mini sausage rolls. They dance wildly on bubble wrap, firing party poppers in all directions as the scene fades to black.
        err, whoooooo?

Comment

Actually, Jack is in Cardiff working with Torchwood...

... oops, wrong Jack.
          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
            Hanging out with Thor!
            Yep, they've been partying like crazy lately. I hear they like to get in drunken bar fights.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X