Cut the Green one... (Ripple Effect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bragi
    The black SG-1 weren't evil. They were just desperate jerks.

The one I was most disappointed in though, was Daniel.
    Maybe he had second thoughts about morality issues before they set out on the mission.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
      Has the ask joe thread opened back up, because i don't remember hearing this anywhere?
      It was mentioned in the "In the Making" section of Ripple Effect.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
        It was mentioned in the "In the Making" section of Ripple Effect.
        Really? Where can I find this?

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/making/913.shtml

Comment

I don't think the Black Sg-1 should be so demonized...they were just trying to save their own Earth
            McKay:...ZedPM
            O'Neill: Zed?
            Jackson: He's Canadian
            O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

I still think we may see this come into play this season at some point. TPTB have relatively good memories. But, Black Mitchell could have just been messing with our Mitchell. We'll find out soon enough, I guess.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

My question would be if it does come up is what would Mitchell do? Would he cut the green wire as "Black" Mitchell said, or would he wonder if "Black" Mitchell was mad that their plan got thwarted, and he gave them false info. That would be quite a dilemma, since the wrong decision, to trust or not to trust, could be a disaster.
                EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Originally posted by star47
                  My question would be if it does come up is what would Mitchell do? Would he cut the green wire as "Black" Mitchell said, or would he wonder if "Black" Mitchell was mad that their plan got thwarted, and he gave them false info. That would be quite a dilemma, since the wrong decision, to trust or not to trust, could be a disaster.
                  If I were Mitchell, I'd listen to Black Mitchell and cut the green one. I don't think the Black SG-1 were evil, just desperate. I can't see that Mitchell blatantly trying to screw everyone over.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                    The black SG-1 weren't evil. They were just desperate jerks.

The one I was most disappointed in though, was Daniel.
                    The "In the Making" bit said thre was a scene where black Daniel was arguing with Mitchell on whether they shoudl go through with it or not and generally unhappy with the mission, and got cut due to time constraits.
                    I'm doing my best to pretend that scene made it to the final cut.
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      If I were Mitchell, I'd listen to Black Mitchell and cut the green one. I don't think the Black SG-1 were evil, just desperate. I can't see that Mitchell blatantly trying to screw everyone over.
                      I agree completely. They were desperate and doing what they felt they had to do to save their planet. I don't think even Mitchell was entirely comfortable with it but he still did what he felt he had to. He's still Mitchell though and I don't think he would lie like that to be vindictive. After all, what would it accomplish except possibly give the Ori an advantage in yet another dimension.

Comment

*revives thread*

Looks like we will fnd out tomorrow, if it truly is to do with counterstrike. If I were them, I would definately cut the green on, its never the green one and it deserves its time in the spotlight
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          *revives thread*

Looks like we will fnd out tomorrow, if it truly is to do with counterstrike. If I were them, I would definately cut the green on, its never the green one and it deserves its time in the spotlight
                          That is true, if they were ever to show it, tomorrow night's ep would be the one. If that is the case, I'd definitely take the advice of the alternate Mitchell. I guess we'll all see.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That is true, if they were ever to show it, tomorrow night's ep would be the one. If that is the case, I'd definitely take the advice of the alternate Mitchell. I guess we'll all see.
                            I wonder what we would have to cut?
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah I think I would probably follow his advice as well if I needed to. I mean if you think about it too much you'll just end up not cutting it out of fear of what might happen, you just have to get down to it! Also if its a bomb, then you're not really going to have long to regret your decision are you!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
                                Yeah I think I would probably follow his advice as well if I needed to. I mean if you think about it too much you'll just end up not cutting it out of fear of what might happen, you just have to get down to it! Also if its a bomb, then you're not really going to have long to regret your decision are you!
                                The one thing I would worry about would be if it's green in alterMitchell's universe but not in our Mitchell's.
                                Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                                Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                                -Audioslave

Comment

Working...
                                X