Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ship I made earlier is in the animation I'm part way through making..

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ps147b22cb.jpg

^ Something for the next one..

Comment

The aliens are coming!!! The aliens are coming!!!!
      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

....Is that your house they're hovering over?

I made two aliens.. I just need to finish the suits..

I also made a bedroom in one of the houses..

Comment

The anal probe is in

Comment

*covers eyes*

Comment

I spent the last three days retexturing a ship made up of 580 meshes.. And many of those meshes had multiple parts.. one had 17

All because the unwrapped meshes stopped lining up with the image files for no apparent reason (I suspect my cat walked over the keyboard or something)...

It's done now ...But I can't post it here..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                I spent the last three days retexturing a ship made up of 580 meshes.. And many of those meshes had multiple parts.. one had 17

All because the unwrapped meshes stopped lining up with the image files for no apparent reason (I suspect my cat walked over the keyboard or something)...

It's done now ...But I can't post it here..
                why cant you post it here.

Comment

Because I made it for.. something else

Comment

Working on a starship for a story of mine and so far this is what I have for one of the main characters methods of transport

http://fav.me/d5xqcgz

Note on weapons, I marked them as classified because quite honestly I have no idea what kind of weapons the Xoians put into their YT1300FP light freighter in the first place. The image is also mirrored from the original image and then edited to suit my personal needs. I am also working on a Leviathanos class starship named The Stepnote. and also a Interdictor Cruiser. I may make theem all in LDD, but I am not yet sure.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

quick vote if anyone is there going to either start a new project or further detail an old project. They include:

sigpic

Comment

Forth picture in line number one there is my vote, reminds me of a really cool halo type of starship I'd like to see.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Working on a starship for a story of mine and so far this is what I have for one of the main characters methods of transport

http://fav.me/d5xqcgz

Note on weapons, I marked them as classified because quite honestly I have no idea what kind of weapons the Xoians put into their YT1300FP light freighter in the first place. The image is also mirrored from the original image and then edited to suit my personal needs. I am also working on a Leviathanos class starship named The Stepnote. and also a Interdictor Cruiser. I may make theem all in LDD, but I am not yet sure.
                          As soon as I viewed it, I thought "Millenium Falcon", which you addressed the similarity of right in the paragraph's 1st sentence. :-D

Winter Elves of TES--interesting. What's TES? Coincidentally, my Furling have a TES, the Terresttrial Engagment Service, which is their Armed Warfare Services' (AWS) Army branch. What's LDD?
                          If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                          [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                            As soon as I viewed it, I thought "Millenium Falcon", which you addressed the similarity of right in the paragraph's 1st sentence. :-D

Winter Elves of TES--interesting. What's TES? Coincidentally, my Furling have a TES, the Terresttrial Engagment Service, which is their Armed Warfare Services' (AWS) Army branch. What's LDD?
                            TES = The Elder Scrolls, AKA Skyrim, Morrowin, etc

And yes that is a heavily modified YT1300FP {though it says F for freight configuration} Similar as I said to the Falcon, but not identical due to the fact that it has different weapons, and also a portside mounted cockpit, roughly a mirrored version of the Falcon, otherwise it is the same Freighter design

Comment

Lego Digital Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                The ship I made earlier is in the animation I'm part way through making..

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ps147b22cb.jpg

^ Something for the next one..

^ Inside the ship

Comment

Working...
                                X