X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    *thud*
    Haha

Do you like the four engine set up over the six? I'm stuck in between them myself.
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
      Spoiler:
      Holy crap it just gets better

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Damn, I started watching the episode but after three minutes I couldn't take it anymore, the tehcnobable was way worse than I remember.
        Even for a non-Universe Stargate show eh? --must've been very excessive then

Originally posted by lord groovy View Post
        And I remember now why I loved the Prometheus.
        yah; I'm always fond of the Prometheus design b/c it was Earth's first-ever (fairly much) self-designed Starship
        If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
        [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
          Even for a non-Universe Stargate show eh? --must've been very excessive then
          Compared to that, SGU is like Generation Kill compared to Star Trek in terms of relative tehnobable.

Comment

the thing that interested me in BSG was the near-total absence of... technobabble. i mean for a show that's 24/7 on a spaceship....

Comment

working on an interior to the hanger bay and Bridge of the Enyaluis for a couple of animations...

And, happily for me, i'm now able to work on Max on this laptop.... so hopefully there will be more updates

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

the thing that interested me in BSG was the near-total absence of... technobabble. i mean for a show that's 24/7 on a spaceship....
                Yeah, they just expect the technology they have to be there and don't debate it or explain it. It just is.
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Yeah, they just expect the technology they have to be there and don't debate it or explain it. It just is.
                  Best way to go IMO.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Started work on a short animated scene.

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by RJB; 21 August 2010, 07:52 PM.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
                    Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic
                      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Spoiler:

[IMG]http://a.imageshack.us/img713/3711/725e.jpg[/IMG
                        [IMG]http://a.imageshack.us/img689/1706/726z.jpg[/IMG

Good work as usual Bob.

Comment

bob how can your computer even handle such awesome?

RJB great job although it appears the ship comes from behind the hyperwindow (not out of it)

Comment

ya, i got to agree with the killman. how do you work on your ships without your computer being on the brink of dying?
                            time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                            sigpic

Comment

@RJB : Nice what do you use blender ?
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                              StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                              GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                                Good work as usual Bob.
                                Thank You

bob how can your computer even handle such awesome?
                                Because a Quad Core and 4GBs of RAM can handle awesome

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
                                ya, i got to agree with the killman. how do you work on your ships without your computer being on the brink of dying?
                                Slowly haha

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                                @RJB : Nice what do you use blender ?
                                Lightwave.
                                sigpic
                                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Working...
                                X