Clear All

I know, I'm online there too

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
      interesting, a golden hull, XD
      Gold-naquadha alloy, the Jaffa got bling.

Comment

Waht happened with the GWMC thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
          Waht happened with the GWMC thread?
          Long story....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
            Long story....
            Yeah I missed that as well Doc, care to elaborate....briefly * no Sir Humphrey Appleby explanations please*
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

lets not talk about it at all so we don't end up in hot water again and look forward to it being reopened soon!

sigpic

Comment

that is a story best for never, also i deiecde to change the piece that separated the water
                Spoiler:
                time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                sigpic

Comment

Update on my new ship

please read date of Launch b4 you say fan wank. this ship is not a current ship but a futureship, so a lot of the specs are pretty far advanced from what we can currently do but still within certain boundaries.

current specs are as follows

Class:F501 Mk24
                  Name:Gen. Carter
                  Date of Launch: April 22, 2120

Height(@ current time): 160ft/48.77m
                  Width:600ft/182.88m
                  Length:1724.5ft/525.63m

Hull: Triple hull made with a Mk10 Nq Trinium Carbon alloy
                  Sheilds:Mk15 Asgard-Lantean Hybrid
                  Armaments: 24-32(number will solidify once i place them)PBW's
                  4 Forward Torpedo tubes(not shown cuz i havent installed them yet)
                  12-24 railguns, 12 F302 class fighters, and 4 drone launchers each with
                  100-200 drones
                  Power Gen: 3 NIG reactors 10 Mk12 Naquadah reactors and 1 Receptacle for a ZPM
                  Hyperdrive: Mk29 Asgard-Tauri-Lantean Hybrid
                  Crew Compliment:400

The Gen. Carter was Commisioned on Dec. 21, 2118 and was completed on April 19. 2120. The Gen. Carter was from the start designed to be a deep space exploration vessel with the capability to not only fly in space, but to be able to explore almost any stellar phenonmenon that it encountered. Its hull allows it to be able to perform as a submersible so that it can explor the depths of the oceans on the planets it encounters witout taxing the shields as much. The Carter carries a Pegasus Gate and a DHD that can update its location not only in the galaxy its in but also its relative position to the Milky Way and Pegasus Galaxies. There by giving it the ability to stay in contact with Earth and Atlantis, and get any supplies it needs.
                  sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                    lets not talk about it at all so we don't end up in hot water again and look forward to it being reopened soon!
                    I justleft Sky a VM asking if I could run it, I've got experiance in it and have been doing it on another website. If she says yes, I'll open a new thread to get things once more going.

And it is right, it is a story best for never. but it is a bummer.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

the modelling challenge thread runs on lightspeed art and will continue there...I think the gateworld thread will become more of an extension of that to just update those that are not on Lightspeed Art

sigpic

Comment

umm can we drop the off topic chatter and get back to the purpose of this thread please?
                        sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

How about this?

BIG IMAGE INSIDE!
                          Spoiler:

Long story short, it's a collaboration between myself, my bro and our mate. Bro is the one closest to the camera, our mate is the long haired dude at the back. the scene is a Jail cell i've been working for said mate and a short movie he wants to make. I created the shot and mate filmed both himself and my bro, then added the two of them into the shot.... along with the colour correction and the two lens flares...oh... the webbing vests the two are wearing is mine...

This is the first go at this... and we all agree that the bars are not looking good, so the next job to do is retexture the bars for a V2 of this

Comment

Very nice, Doc!

I agree about the bars. They look a bit . . . plastic-y, maybe? Like Lego bars. Try a more metallic texture.
                            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Thanks... though this was a collaboration between us all, so i can't take all the credit here....

Got an idea of what to do, but i dunno if i can get to the 3D computer before Friday..

Comment

Yum!!

sigpic
                                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Working...
                                X