Clear All

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
    Crazy Alex..........sooo cool even if I don't especially like the Destiny
    Thank you!

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
    insane work alex
    thank you!
    Originally posted by Semmer View Post
    OMG Alx! Stunning! It reminds me that I should install the MODO I downloaded and try it out. Maybe then I'll dare to post something here.
    thank you!

and well if you have it i certainly recomend that you give it a go
    and please dont be afraid to post

-----------------------------
    Attached Files

Comment

nBSG was more space opera, so the lack of any high technology like directed energy weapons simplified the story for them. Only the FTL and Artificial Gravity were really undoable right now

Caprica... Not so sure on that. Prequels aren't usually successful.

I do admit i prefer the BSG ships.but SG had some great ones

And i fully admit i think the Omega Class Destroyer from B5 was pure win. Although wha twas teh polye on that Alx? 250k?
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

...the warlock class was also for the win!

sigpic

Comment

believe me it's awesome. i LOVE holoband

Comment

I watched the first episode and the dropped it from schedule.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
              nBSG was more space opera, so the lack of any high technology like directed energy weapons simplified the story for them. Only the FTL and Artificial Gravity were really undoable right now

I do admit i prefer the BSG ships.but SG had some great ones

And i fully admit i think the Omega Class Destroyer from B5 was pure win. Although wha twas teh polye on that Alx? 250k?
              160k i think..

Comment

My satellite

Should be able to find a link to the firing test in the related videos..

Although the image quality isn't quite as good as I would like it to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHtt9atnoMg

My satellite

i love that you are showing us anims but you really need o work on your lighting as the ship vanishes in the vast darkness.
                  Last edited by jasminaGo; 15 July 2010, 12:04 AM. Reason: removing video tags

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                    i love that you are showing us anims but you really need o work on your lighting as the ship vanishes in the vast darkness.
                    In the PHverse space is dark There are no mysterious lighting effects following ships around

I'll add a light on the ship...

Comment

In the PHverse space is dark There are no mysterious lighting effects following ships around

I'll add a light on the ship...
                      Well that isnt the cgi standard and youll never get it to look good as to many things will be hidden in the dark shadows.

for your render do you have Amboc(ambient occulsion if Blender has it) turned on? if not turn it on and add a light coming from the planet surface with the same coloring then you ship dissapearing issues should be solved and your anim should look a tad more realistic and better

Comment

Well that isnt the cgi standard and youll never get it to look good as to many things will be hidden in the dark shadows.

for your render do you have Amboc(ambient occulsion if Blender has it) turned on? if not turn it on and add a light coming from the planet surface with the same coloring then you ship dissapearing issues should be solved and your anim should look a tad more realistic and better
                        Blender has it.. why wouldn't it?

Comment

Blender has it.. why wouldn't it?
                          Short answer?
                          ITS FREE
                          i dont trust free stuff thay are allways buggy or useless in some way or another.

Comment

Short answer?
                            ITS FREE
                            i dont trust free stuff thay are allways buggy or useless in some way or another.
                            You really don't know anything about Blender...

Comment

You really don't know anything about Blender...
                              and i dont need to

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHtt9atnoMg

My satellite

I'll have to agree with Alx. its too dark.

But honestly, DAMN! That is one awesome looking satellite
                                Last edited by jasminaGo; 15 July 2010, 12:04 AM. Reason: removing video tags
                                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Working...
                                X